I've got a rear skid plate for my warrior but need the nuts and bolts to mount it. Does anybody know what size they are so I can get some from the hardware store so I then can mount this thing as soon as I get in town next week. Thanks, Patrick
YOU CAN TRY YAMAHA WEBSITE OR CALL YOUR LOCAL DEALER
I just looked at the parts break down from Riva Yamaha and it doesnt show a skid plate but I would suggest metric to stay consistant with what is on the quad. dont forget you lock tight.
Anytime I remove a fastener or install something, I put Stainless steel fasteners back on. If I put a nut on, it is a nylon insert locknut (Nylanut). Anything else will rust to s**t in no time.
powersportspro will give you a complete micro fich and I do the threads and sizes, or call the dealer and ask what it calls for.
Get the stock bolts.
You think you need help, brought the kodiak in to get the transfer case leak fixed and mean while my rear end which was going out anyway like blew up!!! So now i only got two wheels pulling the bike. Guy says it gonna be another grand to fix that. I don't have a grand anyone know where i can get a decent rear end for a '96 kodiak a little cheaper than what he quoted me?
Quote from: enniehall on September 15, 2005, 02:23:03 PM
You think you need help, brought the kodiak in to get the transfer case leak fixed and mean while my rear end which was going out anyway like blew up!!! So now i only got two wheels pulling the bike. Guy says it gonna be another grand to fix that. I don't have a grand anyone know where i can get a decent rear end for a '96 kodiak a little cheaper than what he quoted me?
I was just asking my friends "What would a front wheel drive quad be like?"
useless