Here is the link in case anyone wants it: http://www.apollomotorcycleclub.com/pumpkinrun/
Cool. Thinking about going.
Sorry Eric I know I was going to go and help ya find some chicks. But c&r motorsports is the same weekend. I'll get 3 days of riding and 2 concerts for $30.
Pumpkin Run as much as I've been dying to go all year is going to be one night of riding. One night of camping and an 8 hour drive to do it. So for me it'll cost 2 tanks of gas (100+), fee for parking, and the entrance fee to the race.
More cost effective for me to go to the other event. It kills me to have to miss it but I'm not willing to pay 150 for one night camping and riding. I can pay that and get on a cruise ship for 3 days or go to the other riding event.
Hope y'all have fun. If you decide to change your mind come join me.
I have been wanting to go since last years.... but with the prices in gas, who knows now!
Quote from: QT314Nfla on September 14, 2005, 10:41:36 AM
But c&r motorsports is the same weekend. I'll get 3 days of riding and 2 concerts for $30.
Is C&R Motocross the same as L-Cross? Sounds like a better deal than Pumpkin Run. Do they have a website?
Here's info. I'm going to quit stealing this thread and have guided you to the C & R thread. Lets post on it there other wise leave this one for the ppl going on the pumpkin run.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,6612.0.html
http://www.crmotorsportspark.com/
I love the pumpkin run. I havent gone for the past two years though. If anybody else goes maybe we could meet up.
i wouldent miss it for the world. hey gas is no prob for me cause i live a mile away! ;D
if you know your going to be there please say the model of your vehicle and color and all that and also what you will be riding.
thanks
-mokas-
I'M GOING! I DRIVE A TAN EXTENDED CAB Z71 WITH A FL GATOR STICKER ON THE REAR WINDOW AND I WILL BE RIDING A GREEN BF750 WITH 27 VAMPS. IT WOULD BE NICE TO MEET SOME PEOPLE FROM THE SITE.
Quote from: MOKAS on September 14, 2005, 08:10:35 PM
i wouldent miss it for the world. hey gas is no prob for me cause i live a mile away! ;D
if you know your going to be there please say the model of your vehicle and color and all that and also what you will be riding.
thanks
-mokas-
Hey Mokas what is there for sport quads to do there?
theres little trails to ride during the day and a drag strip. theres mud a couple mud pits that very in size and slopiness. the run is possible to complete for sport quads if you know how to ride the mud. the last 2-4 miles was pure muddy hell during the bunny run.
-mokas-
Straight from their website. They have lost some of the play areas and some parking areas.
NOTICE!
To all of our Pumpkin Run & Lucky Rabbit Run participants.
We have lost the parking areas that we have previously used. This also includes the play spots (daytime mud bogs). We now have one large parking area for all to use which is much nicer than the areas we have used in the past. However, we currently do not have any areas designated for playing near the parking area yet. We are working hard to get some place for you all to play during the day but may not have that set up in time for this years Pumpkin Run. Parking may get tight, so we will not be able to allow roping off big lots for others who are not there yet. You will still be able to cruise the parking areas during the day. So come out and have some fun and have a good time on the Fun Run.
we will have a hole of some kind if i gotta break out the red rocket on 35s and eat sum grass up lol
Theres gonna be 1 mud hole forsure, no drag strip
im serious this year, i just bought some 22" gators with one ride on them. me and my buddies are going to make it this year!
-mokas-
it is wet and deep with mud and water. I rode the trail today its gonna be a wet one.. parking lot is wet right now but should dry if dont get rain
tqg
Per Apollo Motorcycle club they will not be accepting post entries. So if you want to go I suggest going to the web site to get the paperwork and send it in ASAP.
flashback were you out there last weekend?
itll be wetter than a 2 peckered billy goat on the back 12 miles the first 11 miles had wet spots here and there.camping permitted in fridaynight
TeamQuad
Guess who'll be making an appearance? LOL!! ME!!! Long time no see!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohooo, its gunna be a wet one!!! Yee haw!! Ill bring my flippers, LOL!!! 8) :P ;)
Team_quad_green;
I was out there that Sunday. They were showing us how, where, and what for the parking area. We'll (the club) be doing the waiver signing again this year.
The trail is a good one. I saw only one spot that I see as a bottleneck. There's a couple of points that could be a problem if people don't watch out. A couple of spots my Sportsman barely squeezed thru.
See you there.
So whats going on with the day riding? I know most of it was canceled but i heard it was being worked on to get a little back.
thanxs
greg
TQG PM SENT
daytime riding will be a grass pasture with sum mud , water.
Ford luvin Ill keep a eye out for you.
flash back I was out there with muddy waters helping on the course marking and ribbon taping. we rode the whole trail10/16 and made a few places wider.I know the feeling my 800 sportsman had a few close rubsand then my buddies gorilla grizzly we adjusted a few trees
true grit I heard it from the horse mouth so it would ease conjustion on sat morning
TQG,
ill be out there with the land owners group. i have a question for you tho, how many bail outs will there be?
thanks
-mokas-
they havent posted the bail outs or miles yet
:) ;D ;) :D :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ >:D
I AM SO EXCITED, ILL BE THERE, IN A 1995 CHEVY 1500 4X4 EXT CAB SHORT BED W/3"LIFT AND 33"S AND A GREEN 04 HONDA REMAN 4X4, WITH SPACERS, LIFT, OBNOXIOUS EXHAUST AND SNORKEL!!!!! WOOOHOOO! WHY DOES IT SEEM LIKE THERES NO ONE GOING??? O WELL!!!
ILL BE THERE THATS ALL THAT MATTERS , J/K WOULD LOVE TO MEET SUM PEOPLE FROM THE SITE, WONDER OVER SAY HEY!!!!!!DRINKA BEER WITH ME AND MUH FRIENDS!! HAHAHA
:) ;D ;) :D :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ >:D
god bless the redneck woman of Florida
Thanks!!
Quote from: Honda250ex on October 22, 2005, 06:33:17 PM
Thanks!!
why do you just pop ou out of nowhere and say stuff that dosent relate to anything? its really starting to piss me off.
-mokas-
Hey Mokas,
I think he is just trying to keep ahead of you in total posts...lol Have Fun at the Pumpkin Run bro. Hope to see some mud slingin pics when you get back ;D
Quote from: MOKAS on October 22, 2005, 10:33:49 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on October 22, 2005, 06:33:17 PM
Thanks!!
why do you just pop ou out of nowhere and say stuff that dosent relate to anything? its really starting to piss me off.
-mokas-
This no longer interferes w/ my other ride. So I'm getting my entry in the mail tomorrow. Black and gold older montero (suv) back window says "suncoast chiropractic" in gator colors. Green wolverine that looks lifted and has stickers on it that say QT314.