let's try to work out a weekend where everyone gets together. It would be nice to get some people together for an entire weekend. The weather is getting nice. ;D
I am in... I haven't gotten to go up there yet!
I've been wanting to go there, too. I hope it doesn't suck! ;) ;)
never been. i think i might be up for this
Quote from: GSPKurt on September 15, 2005, 02:05:17 AM
I've been wanting to go there, too. I hope it doesn't suck! ;) ;)
Kurt you are FUNNY!!!! :L 2:L :R :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :d :d
I was wondering if anyone got that!
I'd love to go to croom. Never been there. Keep me posted.
How about the weekend of October 1st? Who all is game?
Kurt who couldn't get that one. I was appreciating it.
October first is going to be a tough date for you. That's when the Eureka Dam II ride is and most are going to be there.
Then... the 7th?
Do you mean the 8th? I'm out. I'm going to Coal Creek that weekend.
7th is good for me, I'm up for it.
Anyone camping that weekend?
Wish we could camp there , but they don't allow our "fur babies"............ ???
Quote from: susieblazer on September 20, 2005, 11:13:28 PM
Wish we could camp there , but they don't allow our "fur babies"............ ???
fur babies? dogs? ferrets? skunks? lol im just curious what they are.
Are "fur babies" any relation to "sweater bunnies"?
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 21, 2005, 07:15:57 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on September 20, 2005, 11:13:28 PM
Wish we could camp there , but they don't allow our "fur babies"............ ???
fur babies? dogs? ferrets? skunks? lol im just curious what they are.
That would be our pups.....hhhhhmmmmmmmmm might need to clarify this too......DOGS......
Quote from: susieblazer on September 22, 2005, 04:12:18 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 21, 2005, 07:15:57 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on September 20, 2005, 11:13:28 PM
Wish we could camp there , but they don't allow our "fur babies"............ ???
fur babies? dogs? ferrets? skunks? lol im just curious what they are.
That would be our pups.....hhhhhmmmmmmmmm might need to clarify this too......DOGS......
:R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R
I know my crew would love a Croom ride. I also have fur babies to worry about.
Quote from: Kat1333 on September 22, 2005, 07:14:27 PM
I know my crew would love a Croom ride. I also have fur babies to worry about.
Kathy-
Get a big backpack and put Woo in it! :P
I can't believe they won't let dogs in the camp area of Croom.
It's not like they do any upkeep on the trails...I wouldn't imagine them being so strict on pet control.
Can't you pass them off as the pit crew?
three of us are gonna come up and camp the weekend of the 22nd of oct. will get there sat.morn about 9:30 if anyone is gonna be there let me know so we can meet up 8)
Woo may fit in a large backpack, but what about the horses??? Huh, now what Kurt. ;) And by the way, I heard Croom sucks. jk I would love to go to Croom. Have heard about it since I rode ATCs but never went there. I like the whoops, they give the flat track character. 8)
Kat, I had to give ya a karma point for your positive outlook on whoops. Now that's thinking outside the box.
Thanks for the karma, God knows I need it -- being a newbie and all. QT now that you saw some of my riding abilities, do you think I can hang with the Ladies on that chicks only ride??? You can be blunt and honest, I welcome constructive criticism. (As I believe you already know, that was my first time riding on a group ride this last weekend for Juggalo's ride - and I have only had the bike for 3 weeks now) Thanks again for the karma.
some people don't like croom,but i enjoy it.we try to go every other sunday so the 9th of october is a good one.let me know whats up.
So, is this happening on the 7th?
I will be there the 7th, if everone else will be there too.
how much dose the perment cost there did it go up in price
THEY WET UP TO $50.00 LAST I HEARD BUT I ALSO THEY GOOD FOR ONE YEAR FROM PURCHASE
And also good in North Florida trail system too..........
I just re-newed. $50 bucks for the year.
I ride there often...so it's worth it for me. It's a big area with some fun technical hill sections and a big sand pit in the front.
And as for the whoops...they're everywhere, but that's what they make the throttle for. Just gun it, lean back, and hang on.
If you guys are riding this weekend let me know. I'll show up.
Uncle Rico
Quote from: UncleRico on October 04, 2005, 11:40:56 PM
I just re-newed. $50 bucks for the year.
I ride there often...so it's worth it for me. It's a big area with some fun technical hill sections and a big sand pit in the front.
And as for the whoops...they're everywhere, but that's what they make the throttle for. Just gun it, lean back, and hang on.
If you guys are riding this weekend let me know. I'll show up.
Uncle Rico
I'll be there... Look for a green Ford Explorer with FloridaATVs plastered all over the windows.
will anyone be riding on the 8th? im trying to find some people to ride with, the usual crew cant ride. :-\
7 is Friday, have to work. 8 will be at Gator Homecoming. 9 I could probably ride, possibly even 10, Columbus Day.
I should be there sun morning around 9:30 we park in the back next to the heli pad.will be driving a purple blazer toting 2 yfz's.
[attachment deleted by admin]