new look
[attachment deleted by admin]
2
looks awesome! good job.
3
[attachment deleted by admin]
4
[attachment deleted by admin]
i like those a-arms 8) check the ride height, looks a little high in the front ;)
pick me pick me :Fp
Those "RED SHOCKS" Clash with your paint scheme!
lol.....................................
I guess I will have to get them anodized black. hehe..
Looking real good, want to donate any spare parts???
Very nice, looks sweet
Thanks guys.
WHATS UP FELIX?
Definitely lookin' good Dorian. Too bad you don't ride it anymore 2:L
Very sweet 8)
Lookin good bro.
How do those rear tires work for you ? Im thinking of geting the same. ;) ;D
Looks good Bro! WHen you going to bring it out?
NICE!!
Looks good Dorian ;)
bad ass bike dude dose it beat 450s
looks real nice man ! like that blingstar bumper who did your 450 motor work ? ....... its ready to fly.....
enough of this bike already ::) his looks better than mine anyway ::)
wow! now that looks nice! 8) i like it.
rl.
I'm taking it out this weekend to Dade City and then to Bartow on Sunday. I don't know how its going to do against the 450's. I guess I will find out.
Let me know how the tires work !! ;D
Quote from: blindkaeta on September 15, 2005, 05:00:28 AM
I'm taking it out this weekend to Dade City and then to Bartow on Sunday. I don't know how its going to do against the 450's. I guess I will find out.
(NOTHING) can beat a 450. Unless it's... another 450. Which, his is :-\. He said he's gonna race Sand Mountain TT. That's gonna be the tail of the story and alot of fun. I can't wait!!!
The tires are kick a$$, I have been running them for about 2 months now!
you have anymore pics? im feeling kinda quady 8)
Looks good! 8) Now quit looking at how pretty it is and go get'r dirty ;) See you Sunday
Dreth: what is "quady" LOL
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on September 15, 2005, 11:43:48 PM
Looks good! 8) Now quit looking at how pretty it is and go get'r dirty ;) See you Sunday
Dreth: what is "quady" LOL
horney, quad style ;)
You so nassty!
Gotta luv em'
That KFX is sick man, it all flows, nice to see another full MX KFX/Z on this site ;D
Sweet quad dude! ;D
very nice ................VERY NICE ............
GREAT PICS OF A NICE BIKE