An older, white haired man walked into a jewelry store one Friday
evening with a beautiful young gal at his side. He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend.
The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring and showed it to him. The old man said, "I don't think you understand, I want something very special."
At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over. "Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000," the jeweler said.
The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled
with excitement. The old man seeing this said, "We'll take it."
The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the old man stated, by check. " I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon," he said.
Monday morning, a very teed-off jeweler phoned the old man.
"There's no money in that account."
"I know", said the old man, "but can you imagine the weekend I had?".
That gets a 10 :Fp
lol
lol.... Thats great. I love it.
10 heck, that gets a 12
awesome, i might try that
oh man. thats cold.
good, but cold.
what an awesome idea.
Id@
Oh god..... Hehehe ;D
Would that work for women too?
ok, i seriously dont get it! ???
Quote from: Ms.Mud on October 29, 2005, 01:42:42 PM
ok, i seriously dont get it! ???
GOOD. You're only 12.
o,ok, so its a "bad joke"