Poll
Question:
What do you think about 2 strokes
Option 1: 2 strokes suck
votes: 1
Option 2: I'd rather push a 4stroke than ride a 2stroke
votes: 12
Option 3: 2 strokes are environmental disasters
votes: 4
Option 4: 2 strokes are only good to kill mosquitos
votes: 8
Option 5: 2 strokes really suck
votes: 4
Now that you're here you MUST pick one of the above options ;) Feel free to comment, but no crying from you 2 smokers, just pick one of the above options. ;D With all the polls around I though I'd make one that brings out the truth of the situation regarding 2 strokes. 8)
Quad - this ones for you ;)
Oh no.... Starting this battle that the 2 smokes will never win, again?
Well when ever you 4 pokes wanna race for some $$ let us know..
hey if it was not for us 2 strokers, the mosquitos would be hitting you guys in the face
Cain , I hate you. :gr jk. Your just a big , fat , blubbering , 4-poke riding , small pole having , dog molesting , anal probeing , duct tape useing , cornholeing , fat headed slow guy that wishes he had enough nads to ride a 2-stroke !! :o :o :o Well , there ya go. ;) ;D ;D
Ok Ok.... The mods are going to delete this post too!
thanks quad!!!! didnt we do that with predaturd500 thread too!
Quote from: WareRacing07 on September 13, 2005, 11:16:02 AM
thanks quad!!!! didnt we do that with predaturd500 thread too!
Ware you know us !! ;) Men that will always bring it !!! b:r ;D ;D
How about women who bring it? ;D
Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on September 13, 2005, 11:41:52 AM
How about women who bring it? ;D
You gotta love women that bring it !!! :o ;D ;D ;D
Ok than we are on okay terms...... other than the fact you are a 2 poke!
You never know. I could be a 9 or 10 poke. ;) ;D ;D
Quad you have more issues than PeeWee Herman in an adult theater with no KY and a handful of sandspurs stuck to your caluses :o
Quote from: cain73 on September 13, 2005, 01:17:44 PM
Quad you have more issues than PeeWee Herman in an adult theater with no KY and a handful of sandspurs stuck to your caluses :o
Man ! What do you say to that ? :G
I voted for enviromental disasters ;D I think I should make a poll to help me decide wether or not I should make a poll to get back at this poll ;)
Dirt you should make a poll to see if you're being a pole about making polls :D
Quote from: cain73 on September 13, 2005, 03:09:21 PM
Dirt you should make a poll to see if you're being a pole about making polls :D
Yeah but than if I made a poll to see if i should make a poll to get back at this poll and then the poll i made said to get back at you and I made a poll about you being a pole someone else might start a poll about polls and poles. ;D
Quad,Muddygirl i dont care who brings it as long as its on Ice!!
Ill Run the camra
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on September 13, 2005, 03:18:57 PM
Quote from: cain73 on September 13, 2005, 03:09:21 PM
Dirt you should make a poll to see if you're being a pole about making polls :D
Yeah but than if I made a poll to see if i should make a poll to get back at this poll and then the poll i made said to get back at you and I made a poll about you being a pole someone else might start a poll about polls and poles. ;D
Surprisingly well said ;) ;D
now i have a headache....
Man !! Some of these people are real poles !! :o ;) ;D
I voted Environmental diasters as well.
CAUSE 2 STROKES DESTROY EVERYTING IN THEIR PATH!
MUUWWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >:D
-Mark