Poll
Question:
what color should I vote for Dr. Dirt to paint his yard ?
Option 1: red
votes: 1
Option 2: blue
votes: 3
Option 3: green
votes: 4
Option 4: purple
votes: 14
Option 5: yellow
votes: 1
I couldn't decide which color to vote for in Dr. Dirt's poll so I thought I'd run a poll to get suggestions :D
You where up till almost 2 am and thats the best you could come up with ? ::) Tool. :o ;D I say go with zuki yellow. ;)
LMAO... For the love of God, enough with the polls already ;)
And my vote goes with the purple.... does anyone remember the old purple color Yamaha used to have? :Dead.gif
Like I said atv florida is going to hell with polls.
atvflorida is going to hell with pics of purple cars. ::)
Really?
[attachment deleted by admin]
LOL !! ;D How long did you look for that ? ;) ;D ;D
While we're on the subject....
[attachment deleted by admin]
I just caught this one cain ;D I thought you were joking when you said that you were gonna make one to see what you should vote, too funny :D
cainpole, enough with the polls ;)
Quote from: Quad32x on September 13, 2005, 12:17:17 PM
atvflorida is going to hell with pics of purple cars. ::)
thats going to be my car soon. its a 69 gtx 440 and you must be an anti mopar guy
Not really. ???