ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Dr.Dirt on September 12, 2005, 10:39:45 PM

Poll
Question: What color should I paint my yard?
Option 1: Teal votes: 0
Option 2: Purple votes: 2
Option 3: This is the coolest poll ever votes: 2
Option 4: If I see one more poll I'm gonna kick your dog votes: 7
Option 5: Ketchup votes: 3
Option 6: Clear Coat votes: 6
Option 7: Cain73 is a doo-doo head votes: 2
Option 8: I hope the mods ban the next person that makes a poll votes: 5
Option 9: I hope Dr.Dirt falls down a flight of stairs votes: 4
Option 10: This poll is stupid votes: 11
Title: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: Dr.Dirt on September 12, 2005, 10:39:45 PM
I have been stunned by the recent idiotic polls I have seen so I decided to make my own stupid poll as well. If you dont like it than maybe someone can make a poll that asks why you didnt like this poll. Vote and be sure to comment.
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: RL400 on September 12, 2005, 10:41:15 PM
i went with Ketchup, even though is this honestly the best pole ive seen in awhile!

rl.
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: Quad32x on September 12, 2005, 10:47:38 PM
Hey  Doc , why  would  you  want  to  paint  your  yard ? :dunno.gif   And  why  was  I  not  consulted  before  you  made  this  poll ? :S  This  could  lead  to  more  polls !! :G :M :M :M ;D
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: Dr.Dirt on September 12, 2005, 10:51:36 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 12, 2005, 10:47:38 PM
Hey  Doc , why  would  you  want  to  paint  your  yard ? :dunno.gif   And  why  was  I  not  consulted  before  you  made  this  poll ? :S  This  could  lead  to  more  polls !! :G :M :M :M ;D

Crap, I forgot to tell you, and who wouldnt want to paint their yard? I am guessing you voted for cain being a doo doo head right?
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: Quad32x on September 12, 2005, 10:54:39 PM
Had  to  Doc.  Its  the  law. ;) :R :R :R
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: Dr.Dirt on September 12, 2005, 11:02:58 PM
Thats one of the few times that I agree 100% with the law. I cant wait till cain see's this  ;D
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: Dr.Dirt on September 12, 2005, 11:07:10 PM
Quote from: RL400 on September 12, 2005, 10:41:15 PM
i went with Ketchup, even though is this honestly the best pole ive seen in awhile!

rl.

Thank you, I put alot of effort into this poll and I hope you all can help me decide what to do. Nice choice, although I would have picked cain73 being a doo doo head myself.
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: Njoutlaw88 on September 12, 2005, 11:32:11 PM
like i said, atvflorida is going to hell one poll at a time.
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: Dr.Dirt on September 12, 2005, 11:38:14 PM
Most likely.
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: Nightbreed on September 13, 2005, 01:38:59 AM
Does anyone around here have any information on POLLING?  ???
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: cain73 on September 13, 2005, 02:01:12 AM
I can't decide what to vote for Doc. I think I'll run a poll to get suggestions on how I should vote  ;)
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: Dr.Dirt on September 13, 2005, 02:58:22 PM
Quote from: cain73 on September 13, 2005, 02:01:12 AM
I can't decide what to vote for Doc. I think I'll run a poll to get suggestions on how I should vote  ;)

Good Idea!  ;D
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: qt314nfla on September 13, 2005, 04:24:42 PM
I too was having difficulty on what to chose in this poll.  Should I start a poll to find out what to vote for on this pole?
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: Busta Nutt on September 13, 2005, 04:31:05 PM
To eliminate any doubt, I have the pole to end all poles.
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: qt314nfla on September 13, 2005, 04:33:11 PM
Quote from: wilburzbro on September 13, 2005, 04:31:05 PM
To eliminate any doubt, I have the pole to end all poles.

I'll look forward to seeing it.... :R
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: 450R_Matt on September 13, 2005, 04:38:39 PM
Can someone tell me what a poll is? I have never seen one before. ??? 

If you want to start a poll to see if someone should tell me. I will start a poll to see if its ok to make a poll to let someone make a poll to tell me. 
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: wheelie_boy on September 13, 2005, 06:36:39 PM
This is officailly the COOLEST POLE EVER!!!! :P
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: cain73 on September 13, 2005, 08:10:40 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on September 13, 2005, 04:24:42 PM
I too was having difficulty on what to chose in this poll. Should I start a poll to find out what to vote for on this pole?

Sorry but I beat ya to it  ;D
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: cd4mud on September 13, 2005, 08:37:24 PM
 ???
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: Dr.Dirt on September 13, 2005, 10:03:42 PM
Who voted for me falling down a flight of stairs? You should be ashamed of yourself!  ;D  Cain, I bet one of those votes was you.
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: Quad32x on September 14, 2005, 12:13:21 AM
It  had  to  be  Doc.  Sorry  bastu ----- ;) ;D ;D
Title: Re: Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half
Post by: cain73 on September 14, 2005, 09:29:20 AM
No ot wasn't me you pair of fecal matter throwing, self endulging monkeys  ;). but since I'm getting blamed for something I didn't do (I feel like president Bush) I might as well earn it  ;)