HAD A GREAT FIRST DAY OUT RIDING AFTER THE SURGERY!!! :drive.gif
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
great to see you out there again. like you said thats what its all about. you have a beautiful family. ;D ;D
And there was this red blurr flying around I finally got a pic of.
[attachment deleted by admin]
I can't take credit for all those great kids another one ofthe guys there is allot more fertile then me ::)
Where's this riding spot, is it good? And also that LT looks great, like an old 60's musclecar amid the modern sedans.
:S Sorry at this time I was asked not to devulge that place.
hey sport thanks for leting me ride with ur and your family, and trust me fellaws this guy is crazy especially riding that banshee.
We had a great time. The kids can't wait to go again.
Don't hate me just cause my kids are beautiful ;D It's not my fault my wife can't resist me 8)
I'd like to tell where it was, but I had to be blindfolded before I could get in the car ;)
The DS did make some high speed passes, but Sport66 stole the show when he jumped on the Banshee! Talk about dedication of a couple of hardcore atv junkies. My wife was on the Z at 8 months pregnant :o and Sport was ripping it up not even a month after surgery 8)
And before Quad and the other 2 stroke junkies start mouthing off, yep that's the DS that's gonna spank ya. The 250 belongs to lt250r and it is in great shape.
Its good to see you were out riding, i guess the surgery worked. Congrats man thats some awesome news.
Surgery worked great, I'm riding with one leg but I can still hang on for some wicked donuts :P. I am supposed to get my temp leg around the 22nd. ;D
Way to go sport! Glad to see you doing what's important with who is important! Ride on!
And before Quad and the other 2 stroke junkies start mouthing off, yep that's the DS that's gonna spank ya. The 250 belongs to lt250r and it is in great shape. Cain that things bigger than I thought ! The Battleship Cain !! ;) ;D ;D Hope all had fun !!! ;) ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on September 12, 2005, 10:53:21 PM
And before Quad and the other 2 stroke junkies start mouthing off, yep that's the DS that's gonna spank ya. The 250 belongs to lt250r and it is in great shape. Cain that things bigger than I thought ! The Battleship Cain !! ;) ;D ;D Hope all had fun !!! ;) ;D ;D ;D
Everyone beware of the battle ship cain, It threatens to make wet fart noises and crush all the innocent. If you ride anything besides a two stroke you wont be able to get away for the 1,695 pound quad know as the Battle Ship cain ;D Look's like ya'll had alot of fun, I hope to ride with you guys sometime.
nice pics. I'd like to go riding with you sometime.
Dude, that's awesome. You are a hero. I hope I get to ride with you sometime.
THAT'S AWESOME! :ThumbsUp.gif
I sent u a pm
That's awesome man...I hope you don't mind me asking but what happened?
If you look into my previous post you'll find it, I don't want to rehash it here if thats ok. ;)
I NEED ONE OF THOSE SHIRTS!
Glad to see ya out riding again ;) a family that rides and prays together stays together ;D
Quote from: dreth on September 14, 2005, 08:46:51 PM
I NEED ONE OF THOSE SHIRTS!
Glad to see ya out riding again ;) a family that rides and prays together stays together ;D
I MUST APOLOGIZE DRETH. I wanted to show off my new shirt but left the house it. I feel sooo bad :'( ask cain but it won't happen again, trust me. But I took the pics and wouldn't have been in'em anyway. Next ride I'll wear it with pride!!
THANKS BRO!!!