Just wanted to say welcome to my future sister-in-law.
welcome "future-sister-inlaw" ;D ;D
What a coincedence, We have a guy on here that's screen name is bigscrub15. What are the chances of having 2 people with almost the same screen name?
I hope that you're nicer than the other guy though. If you ever meet him I suggest run the other way. He is nothing but trouble. ;D
LOL aint that the truth
Welcome to the Site
Welcome Mrs. B! :hotty2.gif
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 12, 2005, 12:29:19 PM
What a coincedence, We have a guy on here that's screen name is bigscrub15. What are the chances of having 2 people with almost the same screen name?
I hope that you're nicer than the other guy though. If you ever meet him I suggest run the other way. He is nothing but trouble. ;D
What he said! Any how nice to see you've joined us. I look forward to running into you on our rides.
Welcome to the site!
rl.
Thanks alot ya'll! I already feel like im at home! Pay no attention to Bigscrb15 and Bigscrub79! Or if you do just call us the 3 stooges!!!!!!!!!
;D ;) ;D
welcome to the site Mrs. Bigscrb!!! :)