ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Qdawg76 on September 11, 2005, 08:11:55 PM

Title: Pretty cool optical illusion
Post by: Qdawg76 on September 11, 2005, 08:11:55 PM
Check out this, Follow the directions, Pretty cool
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/magic/optical.html
Title: Re: Pretty cool optical illusion
Post by: LakeMaryKid on September 11, 2005, 08:21:46 PM
whats it do?
Title: Re: Pretty cool optical illusion
Post by: Bigscrb15 on September 11, 2005, 08:24:34 PM
ive seen that before, but i think its cool everytime i do it
Title: Re: Pretty cool optical illusion
Post by: Numkut on September 11, 2005, 08:25:42 PM
Does it like look like a tunnel type thing? I couldn't really figure out what it did but like some lines going down to my hand very faintly, or I might just be psychotic either way...
Title: Re: Pretty cool optical illusion
Post by: Dr.Dirt on September 11, 2005, 08:28:26 PM
Woah, I wouldnt recomend using that and than taking a pee  ::)
Title: Re: Pretty cool optical illusion
Post by: Chuck_Norris on September 11, 2005, 08:37:21 PM
I found Waldo in there
Title: Re: Pretty cool optical illusion
Post by: klutchbuster400 on September 11, 2005, 09:48:46 PM
cool. iv never done that one before.
Title: Re: Pretty cool optical illusion
Post by: bigscrub79 on September 11, 2005, 10:39:59 PM
That is awesome  :Wacko.gif
Title: Re: Pretty cool optical illusion
Post by: Ida_Mann on September 12, 2005, 06:57:16 AM
I would never recommend ANYONE try that if theyv'e had a drink or two in the past few hours.

or are recovering from a hangover.

Id@
Title: Re: Pretty cool optical illusion
Post by: Brute Force on September 12, 2005, 11:27:17 AM
WOW, that was cool.