I never expected the Dolpins to win against the Broncos. The defense still looks great (Jason Taylor's fumble return for 87 yards for a TD) The offense is looking great this year too. Maybe they will have a chance after all this year. What do all of you think there chances are this year?
To go to the super bowl? Slim. To back into the playoffs as a wild card? Possible if they stay healthy. I would be happy for them to have at least a winning season.
if they keep playing the way they did today then the chances are good to go to the playoffs. but once there in its another story.
gotta get the monkey off their backs. you know
Yea they played great today. I went to the game and it was awesome, except for how hot it was.
Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 11, 2005, 08:14:52 PM
Yea they played great today. I went to the game and it was awesome, except for how hot it was.
Yeah, I heard it was like 110 down on the field. Being there must have been cool though 8)
They looked good. For one game. Hope they can carry that kind of play from week to week.
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on September 11, 2005, 05:28:46 PM
To go to the super bowl? Slim. To back into the playoffs as a wild card? Possible if they stay healthy. I would be happy for them to have at least a winning season.
Amen. This just like every other season....strong in the beginning...then....??? But we'll see....
Injuries are always a factor, but, they've got better defensive depth. Surtain who? They've excised the metastatic Jimmy Johnson plague. Brown and Williams will be a lethal combination and Frerotte's arm is better than Fielder's ever was even on a bad day. But then, the weakness is that Frerrote is not the answer, either, and the offense had 11 penalties.