ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Magnum330 on September 11, 2005, 05:12:06 AM

Title: ATV TELEVISION
Post by: Magnum330 on September 11, 2005, 05:12:06 AM
I was wondering if anyone watches this show it comes on the out door channel on Wed nights @ 9:30? If so what do you think about it.

This week he started a new series call the best of 2005. I see Polaris in a lot of the pic but he hardley ever says any thing about them. Mostly Honda and a couple others. I like the show but I hate it when they show all the trails in other states that people ride on and I wish it was an hour long in stead of half an hour long.



Title: Re: ATV TELEVISION
Post by: Numkut on September 11, 2005, 03:40:56 PM
I usually watch it, just not on wens. usually reruns. That dune YFZ450 was bad. Did you see the one on the ONF? I thought it was pretty funny. They said that we had a large whoop "section".
Title: Re: ATV TELEVISION
Post by: Southern4x4 on September 11, 2005, 03:42:46 PM
i dont got that channle but i wish i did
Title: Re: ATV TELEVISION
Post by: Chuck_Norris on September 11, 2005, 06:29:36 PM
haven't seen it yet. I tried to stay awake long enough to watch 2wheel tuesdays. but trying to get up a 4:30 is tough after that.
Title: Re: ATV TELEVISION
Post by: 53yfz450 on September 11, 2005, 06:53:28 PM
Quote from: Numkut on September 11, 2005, 03:40:56 PM
I usually watch it, just not on wens. usually reruns. That dune YFZ450 was bad. Did you see the one on the ONF? I thought it was pretty funny. They said that we had a large whoop "section".

hes talking about atv television not atv sport. atv sport tv comes on tuesdays at 5:00.
Title: Re: ATV TELEVISION
Post by: stump66 on September 12, 2005, 01:18:57 AM
It replays on weekends I saw it saturday afternoon, forget the time
though. Good show,