My cousin sent me these.
[attachment deleted by admin]
:tsktsk.gif
[attachment deleted by admin]
:(
[attachment deleted by admin]
I'm sure they're everywhere right now.
HOLY sh*t! wow... just wow!! ???
Are those anconda's, they look like it.
If I was the they would be shot but not with a camera. I hate snakes.
dang
nice that first one is nice and fat (good eating ) have yall ever had rattel snake meat
;)
I don't know snakes to well but aren't those Mocassins?
Big fat water moccasins
dem some big @ss snakes. if i was stuck out there without food. we'd be eating:
snake steak, snake stew, snake sandwich, snake gumbo, snake.......
(forrest gump, you get the picture)
WTF!!! Those are some pretty big "F"ers
Quote from: yunt2ride on September 10, 2005, 10:12:30 PM
If I was the they would be shot but not with a camera. I hate snakes.
AMEN BROTHER. Snakes give me the chills. One day I went to fill a propane tank and lifted up the lid and a snake was under their. Ran about 10' then went back and sprayed it then it ran. That was worse than finding a wasp nest under their.
i know my mom works in the everglads and she see's rattel snaks and water mocains that like 4 feet long and 4 1/2 inch thick thew r fat suckers
I used to live on Lake Eustis and our neighbor's dock was infested w/ mocasins. So one day she lets us go out and kill them with her 22. We had a fewaround the 4 foot range but none were nearly as big as those suckers. I'd be runnin for the hills if I saw that thing.
stop being wussies they rnt that scary lol
water moccasins are bad to eat (taste bad) best do what yunt said. shoot them!! ;)
Quote from: Magnum330 on September 11, 2005, 12:34:43 AM
AMEN BROTHER. Snakes give me the chills. One day I went to fill a propane tank and lifted up the lid and a snake was under their. Ran about 10' then went back and sprayed it then it ran. That was worse than finding a wasp nest under their.
Been there also. I pumped propane for almost 2 years
I HATE snakes! When I was growing up we had a pool....and the pump was on the side of the house, and you'd have to clean out that "basket" every so often. My sister reached in for the basket and it was stuck, so she pulled really hard and there was a HUGE SNAKE WRAPPED inside! :o So my mother (all 5' of her) grabbed a hammer and beat the living bajeeba's out of that thing (go mom!) :-*
Lol, there is something about snakes and spiders that is just plain spooky. I don't mind pet snakes but when I see a snake and I'm not expecting it I kinda freak.
That sucks to walk up on one of those
me and my friends were fishin and right by where he had his foot were to rattle snakes we were like o s**** the snakes hopped in da water and swam away
snakes scare the heebie jeebies outta me.
I don't mind any kind of snake except for them moccasins,,,,,the only snake I know of to chase after a human being.
Id@
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 11, 2005, 02:01:32 PM
snakes scare the heebie jeebies outta me.
I'm with you there Josh. Snakes scare me too. Those snakes are almost as big as me. ;D
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 11, 2005, 12:12:24 AM
I don't know snakes to well but aren't those Mocassins?
yes.
rl.
It does not matter what kind of snake be it pet or wild, the only good snake is a DEAD snake. I hate the d*** things. One day my youngest son had a frind of his pet snake and he started toward me with it, sceared thye s*** out of me with it and I proceeded to try to kill the snake and then wipped my son's @ss. All snakes should be DEAD!!
Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 11, 2005, 09:34:04 PM
I don't mind any kind of snake except for them moccasins,,,,,the only snake I know of to chase after a human being.
Id@
I coachwhip will to. I saw one chase after my brother one time. It was kinda funny in a way because my brother threw a shovel at it then that snakes spun around so fast and gave chase after my brother. It was like he was chasing the snake, threw the shovel and immediately heading the other way with the snake after him. LOL
Snakes dont bother me at all, now those big giant yellow grasshoppers (locust) will send me runnin and screamin like a little girl.
Quote from: jbbj220 on September 12, 2005, 08:06:20 AM
It does not matter what kind of snake be it pet or wild, the only good snake is a DEAD snake. I hate the d*** things. One day my youngest son had a frind of his pet snake and he started toward me with it, sceared thye s*** out of me with it and I proceeded to try to kill the snake and then wipped my son's @ss. All snakes should be DEAD!!
LOL!! :D
I would eat myself before I got close to them!
Holy Moo Cow!
Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 11, 2005, 09:34:04 PM
I don't mind any kind of snake except for them moccasins,,,,,the only snake I know of to chase after a human being.
Id@
Damn and all this time I thought it was just me or only happened that time, a fluke or some chit. I had about 5 of them chase me while in water up to knees in the middle of everglades fishing for huge bass and having a great day at that. I see these phuckers coming at me about 30 yards away, they were swimming so I could se them good. So I started walking away and then I look back and they were about 15 yards from me, I thought to myslef damn those mocasins (I remember from the many I have run over while riding back in the day) I said phuck this, I am outta here. So I start running and when I look back the phuckers and hot on I disagree. I was really shitting bricks man. So I throw my rod and tackle box at them anddid not look back again. IT WAS CRAZY!!!! I got my stuff back but that whole nother story within itself.... FYI: I HATE SNAKES THAT CHASE YOU.; But other ones are cool.
i'm not afraid of snakes, but them there puppies are venomous!
you WILL see me runnin on water.
my snake :) king snake 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
some times i bergin him to school and scare my freind's, they think he is a coral snake but he is not. :D
do you feed him cute little bunnies? if so, can i watch!
UNLEASH THE FURY!- tom green/road trip movie
this is what the eat's
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on September 12, 2005, 03:47:11 PM
my snake :) king snake 8)
thats cool, my friend just got a ball python alittle while back... those things are cool. 8)
rl.
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on September 12, 2005, 03:50:23 PM
some times i bergin him to school and scare my freind's, they think he is a coral snake but he is not. :D
How does the poem go?
red touch yellow,kill a fellow
red touch black, friend of Jack
Is that right?
heh, funny you post a pic of that snake.... Bring it near me and I'll kill it. I cannot stand snakes, I'd rather see my barn filled with rats then see a damn snake living off them. They honestly do no good but harm.
**SHUDDER**
Where's my 12 ga.?
Quote from: florida400ex on September 12, 2005, 09:58:42 PM
heh, funny you post a pic of that snake.... Bring it near me and I'll kill it. I cannot stand snakes, I'd rather see my barn filled with rats then see a d**n snake living off them. They honestly do no good but harm.
Snakes do alot of good, they eat the rats. And if you would rather have rats in your house than snakes in your yard you are just plain crazy.
Da Man is right, For those that don't know that is a King snake in his hands. The Coral Snake looks just like it except it has red stripes on each side of the yellow. A Coral Snake is one of the most deadly snakes in the world, but only because of it's venom. It does not have fangs, only a rough set of teeth. It has to chew on a soft part of you to inject. They live mostly inside old rotted logs.
My 12ga kills snakes and rats and people who try to take my atv.
Im not scared of snakes, I've captured a few and I rescued one that got in my skimmer basket for the pool. If they were poisonous I would probably kill them if they were any threat but other than that I would just chase them off. I would have a pet snake if my dad let me but he would kill it faster than most of you guys would.
I definitely hope that I don't have a run in with any of those!
Hell yeah momma's got a new pair of boots!!
Quote from: enniehall on September 13, 2005, 11:59:29 AM
Hell yeah momma's got a new pair of boots!!
Thats what im talkin about. Git R Done!
"Red and yellow, kill a fellow; red and black, friend of Jack." Thus, YELLOW-RED-YELLOW = Coral Snake; BLACK-RED-BLACK = mimic snake
I found out these pics are not from the Katrina aftermath.
Here they are posted on another forum back in February. I am not sure where they are from but here it is.
http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=15707&highlight=snakes+rigs
:o you lied to us!! lol
still cool pics
rl.
Quote from: RL400 on September 13, 2005, 07:44:41 PM
:o you lied to us!! lol
still cool pics
rl.
lol...Hey JW, Call your cousin and tell him he's a liar! ;)
If you say so.I just thought they were cool and he listed em as Katrina snakes and sent em with some damage pics of oilrigs.
[attachment deleted by admin]
i dont thinik his cousin said he took them, just forwarded them. he thought they were real just like the rest of us. it doesnt matter where the snakes came from though the are still frickin huge!!! those pics of the rig were posted with the originals back in feb also I wish i knew the real story behind them.
Quote from: jwscroll on September 13, 2005, 10:40:05 PM
If you say so.I just thought they were cool and he listed em as Katrina snakes and sent em with some damage pics of oilrigs.
I'm not sure what happened there. I meant to quote RL but I guess I modified it instead. I think you know me well enough Jon to know that I was just teasing.
Iknow where your Foreman is ;)
No worries Mike, I'll just have to ride in front of you for awhile ;D
Those are not really iol rigs either. They are an old amusement ride at Joy World! ;D
Shows how much I check out anything but ATV sites. :-[
I'll let the king snakes slide but I kill all poisonous ones I see. They would kill me or my kids if they get the chance. Around here we mainly have Copperheads and Timber Rattlers. I'm more scared of the Copperheads, they blend in really well with the leaves and don't warn you when you're close.
read this... fake pics
http://snopes.com/katrina/photos/snakerig.asp
remeber this
http://snopes.com/katrina/photos/fencesnake.asp
OMFG!!!
Now THAT is a huge freakin snake :o
Quote from: Magnum330 on September 13, 2005, 12:23:29 AM
My 12ga kills snakes and rats and people who try to take my atv.
FUNNY :) I WOULD DO THE SAME