:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
THAT IS A TURBO BANSHEE :o
:D
[attachment deleted by admin]
:o
[attachment deleted by admin]
this is a freinds banshee
(http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/8566/atv9zm.jpg)
this is mine
(http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/513/banshee1640x480jpg8ws.jpg)
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
???
[attachment deleted by admin]
::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
thats silver one is my fav....
daily driver Shee
[attachment deleted by admin]
;) bottle are for babies
[attachment deleted by admin]
60 shot of the juice :-X
here's a couple of my old one
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice rides
some fast ones
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice bikes cut, the lawn looks great too who mows that ;)
those are some good looking banshee's
Quote from: cutngrs on September 11, 2005, 03:29:16 AM
some fast ones
the ga boys and tribal cheerleaders better be glad i am not going to hazlehurst this weekend with cut, cause they know i would walk their a$$ down the track and then tell them all about it....
big daddy nos bike street race or sand drag? that blue banshee for street racing looks almost like true350's bike.
I think Banshees suck! Nah JK, but really I would like to have best of all worlds.
One raptor for the trails(own)
One 400 or 450 for the track (own)
One 4x4 for the you know what (do not own)
And one BANSHEE tricked out to run fast!!! (Do not own)
By the way I like the grey as well
In the beginning. Like I said b4 when I get them I strip them.Don't have the latest pics with the new arms and tires,shocks etc, but its one of the cleanest old Shee;s around. Oh and its really fastĀ ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/june26shram.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/sharkfullview.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/sharkfrontal.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/sharksideindistance.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/monsterindasand.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/Monsterbike.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/june24monst2.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/june24monst3.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/june24monst4.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/june24monst5.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/june24snake1.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/june24snake11.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/june24snake2.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/june24rasp2.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/june24rasp.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/june24purple350.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/june24pink.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/june24blue.jpg)
(http://webforce.nwrain.net/founder/FileShare/forms/10/june24green.jpg)
the red banshee has a $700 exhaust system
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on September 13, 2005, 02:37:22 AM
the red banshee has a $700 exhaust system
then i think he got ripped off!
Those are some sick banshee's. Those duners drop some big money on their banshee's. Maybe next summer Im gonna tear mine down and rebuild it. Im always looking trying to get ideas
I think i will eat some banshee O's ummmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!
those bikes are way too clean ;D
There not mud bikes