My favorite riding gear is Fox. I think that the top two brands are Fox and Thor, but Fox is definitly better, its kinda like who likes UM or FSU, right Luca, FSU sucks!!!!! (Thats an inside joke, Luca, Yamaha27, knows what im talking about).
I think fox is a much better brand than any other.
OTHER. army pants and a black t-shirt
Luca, ur gay. we will see who wins UM's opening game against FSU.
Shift.
Fox.
Oneal or Thor ;D
nike here ;D
jeff
MSR (Malcom Smith Racing) Yeah, I'm old school.
1st Fox, 2nd shift, and than Thor.
what ever is on the clearance rack ;D
First of all Justin its Yamaha72 not 27 you duck
And FOX is way too overated just like john deere
very very very very true reefer FOX is a BullSh*t brand people who go 2 my school walk around with FOX racing shirts on yet they don't even know the difference between a headgasket and carb.
That just makes me mad >:( >:( This is why I choose THOR .
P.S. FSU will always prevail over UM
[smiley=box.gif] [smiley=box.gif]
You forgot about SMITH
FOX HERE ;)