Just taking a break during a trip to the disaster area
[attachment deleted by admin]
lol
LOL :D
Too funny!!!
;D
that fish should be glowing ;D
That a boy George, catch them some food
Where my gov-ment ? Where my food ? Oh , dare it be !! ;D ;D
Ain't dat a whole batch of dat T. Gumbo soup behind dem? ;D
The more I look at it the harder I laugh. That's, how do you say it .......PRICELESS!!
thats the funniest thing i've seen in a while ;D ;D
lol.... I thought ya'll would get a kick out of that.... I love the look on Sr's face.
By the way, I am pro Bush, I just thought this was really funny.
Every time I look at that I laugh, are those people in the background sposed to be breaking into the store? Thats what I got out of it. Bush Sr 's face is priceless.
Saw this earlier too. Obvious Photoshop job, but clever.
http://www.schnittshow.com/main.html
Even though I couldn't help but laugh, but terrible sense of humor >:D. Too many people died for us to make a mockery of this catastrophe, my 2 cents. I wouldn't be too happy if someone made jokes about Hurricane Andrew. Spent weeks armed and patrolling my neighborhood against looters!
I've thought about that, I want to make it clear that I am in no way making light of what happened on the northern Gulf coast. That entire area is devistated and my heart goes out to everyone involved. However, In my mind, This is simply a funny picture.
I know I am gonna get flamed for posting this, but here it is, I am also Pro-Bush.
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/guitar.jpg)
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 13, 2005, 07:11:14 PM
I know I am gonna get flamed for posting this, but here it is, I am also Pro-Bush.
(http://www.snopes.com/photos/katrina/graphics/guitar1_small.jpg)
i second that.
looks like snopes doesnt like hotlinking, i hosted it now so the big green tongue is gone
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 13, 2005, 07:11:14 PM
I know I am gonna get flamed for posting this, but here it is, I am also Pro-Bush.
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/guitar.jpg)
Great since of humor! Hahaha, I hope your family brings a stand up comedian at your wake!
Got this emailed to me today:
Some facts about President Bush...
• First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
• In his first two years in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.
• Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
• Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
• Cut the taxes of the wealthiest people in America (those making over $200,000 a year).
• Members of Bush Administration are the richest administration in history.
• First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.
• Cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any president in U.S. history.
• Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
• Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases.
• First president in U.S. history to attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
• Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 9/11, and in less than a year, made the U.S. the most resented country in the world.
• First U.S. president in history to have a majority of people in Europe (over 70%) view his presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
• In the 18 months following the 9/11 attacks, he has successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.
:cursing.gif :-X :-X
Its funny cause all i see is:
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
LMAO exactly Gery
I cant help it. Its just funny ! :L 2:L :R
Some facts about President Bush...
• First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
-Seriously don't be Naive ;)
• In his first two years in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.
-Economy started to slow down before Bush took office
• Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
-We ARE at War. :(
• Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
-In business it's called an adjustment :N
• Cut the taxes of the wealthiest people in America (those making over $200,000 a year).
-Contradiction, I thought Bush protected the Rich, now you're saying he's for the poor. :o
• Members of Bush Administration are the richest administration in history.
-I've never met a poor politician, Keep White Water in mind :-[
• First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.
-Clinton had his vacations in HOUSE :-[ :-[
• Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
-Self preservation, He had to do something because of the 9/11 insult
• Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases.
-We are at War. :N
• First president in U.S. history to attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
-No other President invaded as many countries as the Clinton Administration
• Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 9/11, and in less than a year, made the U.S. the most resented country in the world.
-Resented by WHOM. Those that loved us? We don't need any sympathy
• First U.S. president in history to have a majority of people in Europe (over 70%) view his presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
-9/11 didn't happen to them, It's begun on them, let's see what they will do
• In the 18 months following the 9/11 attacks, he has successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States
-Yeah, sure, let the bad guys fine tune their operation.
One thing is certain, the opposition has turned 9/11 into a political vector to point the finger. But when it happened everyone was for the invasion, now that it's turning sour everyone is turning their backs.
They say republicans protect corporate America, Enron folded and all these CEO are being indicted and jailed, are you saying these inappropriations started happening under Bush. Why didn't the previous administration go after these law breakers. HMMMMM!
Now you know why are stock market went down because Corporate America can't use creative accounting principles anymore.
Remember the truth shall set you free!!!!!!!!!
And it hurts me to see people using Iraq as an instrument to attack Bush, please respect our soldiers that are putting their lives on the line for us.
All this b!tchin ... Let's just be GLAD we live in the best country in the world. Find me a better country and I'll pack my quad and leave. Seriously, Don't like the way things run in this country ... then go else where. Bye bye :)
Quote from: grsricky on September 14, 2005, 05:43:11 PM
• Cut the taxes of the wealthiest people in America (those making over $200,000 a year).
-Contradiction, I thought Bush protected the Rich, now you're saying he's for the poor. :o
Cutting taxes for the wealthy-the wealthy being over $200,000, at least in my book that is, so in fact this would not be any type of contradiction.
Cutting taxes=less taxes, right? How is that making him for the poor?
Quote from: jmpnkfx400 on September 15, 2005, 11:05:17 AM
Quote from: grsricky on September 14, 2005, 05:43:11 PM
• Cut the taxes of the wealthiest people in America (those making over $200,000 a year).
-Contradiction, I thought Bush protected the Rich, now you're saying he's for the poor. :o
Cutting taxes for the wealthy-the wealthy being over $200,000, at least in my book that is, so in fact this would not be any type of contradiction.
Cutting taxes=less taxes, right? How is that making him for the poor?
Exactly my point. If you say that he is cutting taxes for the rich. Then they have more money to expand there businesses and employ more people. :-* If they give jo blo down the street a tax break, how do you think that helps the economy. Well it does a little but bottom line Bill Gates employs more people than any Jo Blo down the street. You do the math, would you rather some more money to put gas in your car or would it be better for 1500 heads of houses working. Chances are those 1500 have kids going to school. Can you see the impact! X^X Exponential Baby!
Anyways, This site is meant for ATV recreation, so I do apologize for the side route!
Whether your Republican, Democrat, Pro-Anti Bush, once you hit that trail your an ATV rider baby, survival of the people who really know how to have fun. 8)
Quote from: grsricky on September 15, 2005, 12:56:07 PM
Let me leave on this note:
Last week this guy was selling nice puppy pit bulls in front of publix for $50.00, pure bread so he said
I wanted one, then I remembered I am no longer a bachelor. When I need a break from the wifey I'll buy it, whole other story. ;D
The Following week, he was selling the same dogs for $150.00
I asked him, what happened aren't these the same dogs, why are you selling them a week later for 3 times their original price.
He told me, last week they were democrat dogs they were blind, now they're Republican dogs, they can see. :o
I'll let you leave on this note....
If you listen real closely....crickets chirping.
:spit.gif
NICE
Nooooooooooo........ not politics again....... argh must fight the urge..
OWWWWWWarrrrrrgh..... stop it..... it hurts...
heh
Quote from: 310R_Dude on September 26, 2005, 03:23:24 PM
Nooooooooooo........ not politics again....... argh must fight the urge..
OWWWWWWarrrrrrgh..... stop it..... it hurts...
heh
LMAO ! :R :R :ThumbsUp.gif
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: grsricky on September 14, 2005, 05:43:11 PM
Some facts about President Bush...
• First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
-Seriously don't be Naive ;)
• In his first two years in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.
-Economy started to slow down before Bush took office
• Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
-We ARE at War. :(
• Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
-In business it's called an adjustment :N
• Cut the taxes of the wealthiest people in America (those making over $200,000 a year).
-Contradiction, I thought Bush protected the Rich, now you're saying he's for the poor. :o
• Members of Bush Administration are the richest administration in history.
-I've never met a poor politician, Keep White Water in mind :-[
• First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.
-Clinton had his vacations in HOUSE :-[ :-[
• Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
-Self preservation, He had to do something because of the 9/11 insult
• Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases.
-We are at War. :N
• First president in U.S. history to attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
-No other President invaded as many countries as the Clinton Administration
• Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 9/11, and in less than a year, made the U.S. the most resented country in the world.
-Resented by WHOM. Those that loved us? We don't need any sympathy
• First U.S. president in history to have a majority of people in Europe (over 70%) view his presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
-9/11 didn't happen to them, It's begun on them, let's see what they will do
• In the 18 months following the 9/11 attacks, he has successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States
-Yeah, sure, let the bad guys fine tune their operation.
One thing is certain, the opposition has turned 9/11 into a political vector to point the finger. But when it happened everyone was for the invasion, now that it's turning sour everyone is turning their backs.
They say republicans protect corporate America, Enron folded and all these CEO are being indicted and jailed, are you saying these inappropriations started happening under Bush. Why didn't the previous administration go after these law breakers. HMMMMM!
Now you know why are stock market went down because Corporate America can't use creative accounting principles anymore.
Remember the truth shall set you free!!!!!!!!!
And it hurts me to see people using Iraq as an instrument to attack Bush, please respect our soldiers that are putting their lives on the line for us.
very good GRS, priceless man, simply priceless! I like your style man!
How about this one?? :)
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/MeAndMyG23/bushlooter.jpg)
[attachment deleted by admin]
priceless ;D
Quote from: grsricky on September 14, 2005, 05:43:11 PM
Some facts about President Bush...
• First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
-Seriously don’t be Naive ;)
• In his first two years in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.
-Economy started to slow down before Bush took office
• Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
-We ARE at War. :(
• Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
-In business it’s called an adjustment :N
• Cut the taxes of the wealthiest people in America (those making over $200,000 a year).
-Contradiction, I thought Bush protected the Rich, now you’re saying he’s for the poor. :o
• Members of Bush Administration are the richest administration in history.
-I’ve never met a poor politician, Keep White Water in mind :-[
• First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.
-Clinton had his vacations in HOUSE :-[ :-[
• Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
-Self preservation, He had to do something because of the 9/11 insult
• Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases.
-We are at War. :N
• First president in U.S. history to attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
-No other President invaded as many countries as the Clinton Administration
• Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 9/11, and in less than a year, made the U.S. the most resented country in the world.
-Resented by WHOM. Those that loved us? We don’t need any sympathy
• First U.S. president in history to have a majority of people in Europe (over 70%) view his presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
-9/11 didn’t happen to them, It’s begun on them, let’s see what they will do
• In the 18 months following the 9/11 attacks, he has successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States
-Yeah, sure, let the bad guys fine tune their operation.
One thing is certain, the opposition has turned 9/11 into a political vector to point the finger. But when it happened everyone was for the invasion, now that it’s turning sour everyone is turning their backs.
They say republicans protect corporate America, Enron folded and all these CEO are being indicted and jailed, are you saying these inappropriations started happening under Bush. Why didn’t the previous administration go after these law breakers. HMMMMM!
Now you know why are stock market went down because Corporate America can’t use creative accounting principles anymore.
Remember the truth shall set you free!!!!!!!!!
And it hurts me to see people using Iraq as an instrument to attack Bush, please respect our soldiers that are putting their lives on the line for us.
POLITICIANS SUCK!!!
Quote from: superstar on September 28, 2005, 08:15:11 AM
POLITICIANS SUCK!!!
[/quote]
I agree-politicians suck-NUFF SAID
but a necessary evil nonetheless.
It is said that ignorance is bliss. If that is so then all the liberal Bush haters on here must be deliriously happy.