As a joke my friend and I threw an empty cup out the window of my car at my friend. Well his dad flipped out and tried to call my parents. So I say sorry to the dad?
Discuss.
telkl him it wuz a joke and tell him to deal wit it lol just tell him it wuz a joke if i did that 2 sum 1 ied leave em mad i dont really care lol
tell him to call ur mom and dad and then just tell them it was a joke
personally, i would "sorry, it was only meant to be a joke, and im really sorry" ;) ;) (even if you arent sorry, still, just say you are)lol
Personally, I think you should pull up your pair and be a man. Tell him to call your parents. If the cup was perhaps plastic, tell him to calm down. If it was glass, then you should have known better.
If it was glass then I think he will get a a$$ whoopen.
"Sorry.....it was a joke and I know littering is wrong. " should suffice.
Don't dwell on crap like that.....ten months from now, no one will care.
Chuck