ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Redinjun on September 07, 2005, 09:00:42 PM

Title: safety reeuirements?
Post by: Redinjun on September 07, 2005, 09:00:42 PM
What do I need to ride at Sunshine Moto x practice?
Title: Re: safety reeuirements?
Post by: svtbolt04 on September 07, 2005, 10:42:21 PM
I dont race MX but im guessing Boots, designed for motocross, helmet, tether kill switch, MX pants, MX jersey , gloves and googles.

Other stuff they probably recomend would be a chest protector.

not sure about track etiquette, but it usually says, stay on your own line.. Faster riders will get around you.
Title: Re: safety reeuirements?
Post by: 310R_Dude on September 07, 2005, 10:43:17 PM
Quote from: Redinjun on September 07, 2005, 09:00:42 PM
What do I need to ride at Sunshine Moto x practice?

Directions to another track, LOL.  Jus' kidding  :)

Do you mean as far as your quad goes OR riding gear also?
Title: Re: safety reeuirements?
Post by: Redinjun on September 07, 2005, 11:48:12 PM
made the call got the info.
thanks all
Aaron