Well I couldn't get my wifes Polaris 400 running right in time for Labor Day weekend so she went with out. I don't trust her on my DS or my brothers Raptor since she isn't comfortable with a clutch these aren't the bikes to practice on. I really felt bad after my brother sent me pictures from the weekend and I saw her trying to ride my nephews 80. :( I guess I need to fix hers or buy her another one.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Sounds like you better get her one and fast. That woman is a dedicated rider. Keep her bro ;)
My dad at 65 and still tearing it up.
[attachment deleted by admin]
The girls said they saw deer, racoons and a fox. I guess they weren't seeing things.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Oh come on get her a DS ;) My wife loves mine ;D
That's funny. She would walk back to camp the first time she had to back it up. Although she's got some a$$ she doesn't have enough to spin that bike around. Your probably like me, your to the point where your always looking ahead to make sure you don't have to back up or you at least have room to spin it around. I'm to the point now to where it's like breathing to spin my DS around.
Thus is the plight of the DS rider :( ;)
Speed or reverse? I'll take speed. Hey Joe, Once I get the rev limiter I want to line up against your bike to see if the rev limiter will offset the ported intake. I weigh 250 lbs so you would have to add some weight to your bike.LOL.
Quote from: cain73 on September 10, 2005, 03:18:07 AM
Thus is the plight of the DS rider :( ;)
That and there giant , heavy , ugly , slow turds. ;D ;D Just for you Old Mans Cain. ;) ;D ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on September 10, 2005, 05:28:47 PM
Quote from: cain73 on September 10, 2005, 03:18:07 AM
Thus is the plight of the DS rider :( ;)
That and there giant , heavy , ugly , slow turds. ;D ;D Just for you Old Mans Cain. ;) ;D ;D
Giant yes, heavy yes, slow ? There not the fastest production quad because there slow. I agree with Cain. For around $150.00 worth of add ons you have a really fast bike without doing any internal engine work. Stock for stock there's nothing that can touch it.. I dont think there ugly either. Don't be afraid of what you don't understand. Now I would agree that Cains does look like a big red tomaote on wheels but my yellow with red flames speaks for itself.
Come on now. You cant tell me with a stright face that you really like that front fender set up. I think it looks like the way Cain is. Gay. :o :o ;D ;D
How would you even see the front fender set up from behind with dust in your eyes?
The kid on the tricycle in front of you told me. :o ;) ;D