Isn't it awsome ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
another
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice, what is it, an 85, 110?
kool
NO Its a 1983 60cc...unbeatable yamaha of course
looks like a screamer. ;D
id wheelie the cr@p out of it lol
Its really easy to wheelie... and of course its a screamer ;D
that thing is sick i need one of thos for my fat bro.
Well I think its a hunk of junk
Quote from: honda250ex on October 01, 2005, 07:29:40 PM
Well I think its a hunk of junk
then you have no taste for real classics ::)
Quote from: honda250ex on October 01, 2005, 07:29:40 PM
Well I think its a hunk of junk
You are the one to talk with the "wanna be sport" bike.
Looks good man, I want somthing small like that for a pit bike. How much it run ya?
Quote from: honda250ex on October 01, 2005, 07:29:40 PM
Well I think its a hunk of junk
i dont really care about what you think but i think your a hunk of junk so sut up
and ya it is one of those things you can run the crap out of .... but if you run it over 20 min non stop it will over heat but its all fun
Hey Woodyraptor you should get a picture of you jumping on it, or at least you riding it. ;)
ok i will do just need a new spark plug and ill post a vedioe and couple pics
looks pretty bad :O