Didn't there use to be a thread/topic that was a sticky that had a "Bill of Sale" as a attachment. I could type one up, but I remeber this one looked good-clean. Plus I need it say or somehow word it saying I don't have title because I purchased it before 07/01/02. Any help would be appreciated.
You mean no one has a bill of sale form saved to to there computer in word or pdf format. Come people, help me put here
Here. You will have to rename the jpg extension to pdf :)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Thanks alot.... ;) [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
I can email it to you, pm me you addy and I get it right out. ;)
QuoteI can email it to you, pm me you addy and I get it right out. ;)
I was able to get it to work....Th [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]anks alot.
I can't get it to work...please email it to me...miker@aquaticeco.com.
Thank you!
Mike
Nevermind...I made some changes to link and removed the word, attachments and now it works...
http://www.atvflorida.com/files/billofsale.pdf
Mike