http://www.w-tec.nl/news.htm
i think its pretty cool.
kool
That is kinda cool looking
its mine! where can i buy it???????????????????????????
They'eve been out for sometime,Their based over seas looking at almost 15g's for one done upĀ ::)
DirtWheels did a review on them awhile back
There's no positive caster with that A-arm set up, it will not take bumps very good, it will turn good thou. what would happen if you slam somebody in a corner with that front end, the a-arms will buckle. ???
I'm seeing a LOT of mechanical weak-points, I don't see those rear shocks staying mounted where they are for long after a couple of big Dreth-like jumps and the "arms" in the front don't look very strong.
but I'd love to know how it handles in real life, the way the front wheels hook up to the frame makes me wonder.
Id@
looks great, but I agree with Ida_mann. I don't think it would hold up very well to serious riding. Looks very light weight and I like the 2 shocks in the rear. The front arm configuration is definitely "out of the box". But the nerfs look more like a hazard than help, all the tubing is VERY small, mounts for rear shocks may look cool, but I wonder how it would hold up. And the front arm design looks weak. It looks like it would buckle under lots of stress. I'd sure like to see it hit the track to see what happens ;D
I have never seen Dreth ride. Judging from what I hear those front A arms with that much caster and Dreth on it... He is going to be pushing the tire out of his face!!!