ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: lil_Mrs._Honda1 on May 10, 2005, 12:30:04 AM

Title: help!!
Post by: lil_Mrs._Honda1 on May 10, 2005, 12:30:04 AM
We might be buying some property in Ocala, anyone know of a manufactured home company ? I thought I saw something on here awhile back kinda looked like a lil cabin.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Title: Re: help!!
Post by: kawGIRL on May 10, 2005, 01:07:31 PM
Here it is...I think they are $60,000.00, they have them in stock in Okeechobee.

http://www.greatamericanrvs.com/database/inventory_item.asp?id=177900
Title: Re: help!!
Post by: lil_Mrs._Honda1 on May 10, 2005, 01:23:27 PM
Thanks!
Title: Re: help!!
Post by: lil_Mrs._Honda1 on May 10, 2005, 09:39:02 PM
anyone know of any place else?
Title: Re: help!!
Post by: Chuck_Norris on May 10, 2005, 10:47:07 PM
Jim Walters homes?
Title: Re: help!!
Post by: kawGIRL on May 11, 2005, 04:56:09 PM
This is NICE  :D  http://www.ameri-loghomes.com/intro.htm

http://www.kuhnsbros.com/

Hummm I'm getting ideas here ;D
Title: Re: help!!
Post by: kawGIRL on May 11, 2005, 06:06:49 PM
These places are nice...build it yourself :o

http://www.ameripanel.com/?source=overture

Title: Re: help!!
Post by: bluesman on May 11, 2005, 10:05:07 PM
call steve_k wife at her job.tradition homes  1 866 497 1066
 ask for MADINE   they have access to 8 differant manufactures        if you need she get can get it!!!