Hi everyone
Yes thats right we have dropped our admission price!
Due to the disaster of hurricane katrina and the rise of fuel prices we have dropped our prices to $25 per person for the weekend pass kids 12 and under are just $5!
Our next event will be Sept. 16th, 17th & 18th
Musical guest will be Brad Conner and Long Shot!
You can check out brad and the boys at www.bradconnerandlongshot.com
Hope to see ya' there
"mud"
will the price be the smae for the october one and if persuch the weekend pass can we leave at night nad come back the next day ????
yeehaw!!!
mud i would be willing to still pay the $30 if you will consider maybe doing a fund raiser for the red cross and donate the extra $5 in sales for the hurricane relief and i no the rest of you would agree..........right............
Marie ;D
welcome to da site and yes that sounds like a good idea
so who from south fla is in...
im in as long as our group goes. wilburz,wilburz bro, the purelogics, swamprat and of course toe cheese. just kiddin.
:) come on whos in on this
I'll be there!
I'm there... It should be myself aswell as my boyfriend & like 10 other people !
hey QT314Nfla. How have you been? I'll probably be out Saturday afternoon. Are you going to camp pretty much the same place as last time, just before the entrance to the back area?
Quote from: QT314Nfla on September 11, 2005, 11:58:52 PM
I'll be there!
Mud- Have you guys ever thought about charging half the money that you usually do and getting twice the amount of people out there. I talk to a lot of people and that is what everyone says about L-cross. They say it is just too much money, especially if you want to take your family out there on a saturday just to ride around in the mud for a couple of hours it will cost you $60. and that is just to get in the gate. Not including foood, GAS, or beverages. I know everyone that reads this is going to say well you have 24hr security and EMS and a concert and all that jazz. But a lot of the people that go out there don't care about the concert, especially someone like Molly Hatchet. They go out there for a place to ride and watch all the people in their trucks, buggies, and homemade rigs. All I am saying is just give it a little thought about charging say $15.00 a person, I guarantee you that you would have a lot bigger outcome and would probably make the same $$$ as you would charging $25 or $30. You would be very surprised how many people don't go out there just because they think it is too much to pay, to play in the mud.
bump