How d can I get my rank up from a newbie to a Junior Member
please...please...please...use the search button! ;)
0-51 = newbie
51-101 = jr member
101-251 = full member
251 -501 = senior member
501 on supreme member
i just got my 100th post and that makes me a full member not a senior member
I am still a newbie, i guess i better get busy.
Rank :P, What does it get you?
Just use the forumn to meet new friends, buy used parts, and laugh at the ones who worry about their post count,,,j/k
He who dies w/ the most post still dies........ ;D
I never even payed attention to it before this post, but you are right. Have met some great ppl on here and really enjoy this site.
Quotei just got my 100th post and that makes me a full member not a senior member
Sorry, I revised it. I skipped one on accident.
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]