Whole article about Croom and mentions this website twice in the article.
Id@
ps: in today's Orlando Sentinel
Hahah i was waitin for someone to post it, ill scan it in a few mins! I see atvflorida im like mom ATVFLORIDA was mentioned in the paper.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/thanks-for-the-info.jpg)
Quote(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/thanks-for-the-info.jpg)
NEEEEEEEETTTTTT
Yahoo! Is it online on their site, orlandosentinal.com? I can't find it. I'd like to grab it online before they take it down because sometimes you have to pay for archived articles.
QuoteYahoo! Is it online on their site, orlandosentinal.com? I can't find it. I'd like to grab it online before they take it down because sometimes you have to pay for archived articles.
just went and looked, but couldnt come up with anything :-/
Best news of all the article says Lynne Bolton the recreation director for the state forest says "a similiar facility will soon open in the Florida panhandle."
Eric, is that you on the yellow Z400?
I had to run out at 11:30 to get a paper before they threw them out. Not a bad article, and they mention us :)
yeah, talk about recognition,,,,,,,we may get an influx of people on the site now.
Id@
hey. any link to read it. isee the photo bucket quote. but not the actual post?
QuoteYahoo! Is it online on their site, orlandosentinal.com? I can't find it. I'd like to grab it online before they take it down because sometimes you have to pay for archived articles.
I saved a copy of it for you. I'll mail it to you ;)
All I found was this and it's not good.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/volusia/orl-locvatv26042605apr26,1,1922503.story?ctrack=1&cset=true
QuoteEric, is that you on the yellow Z400?
I had to run out at 11:30 to get a paper before they threw them out. Not a bad article, and they mention us :)
Naw it wasn't me in that shot Steve. Besides I would of been shooten more roost than that guy ;)
I finally got around to scanning this article. If you would like to see it, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will send you the PDF. It is 28MB, so dial-up users beware.
I could host on FTP if you want.
Id@
QuoteI could host on FTP if you want.
Id@
Cool, thanks Id@, I'll e-mail it to you. --H