Who is that kid? & how old his he?
hes 125 ;)
hi thats me and yea im 125 years old but i still ride
No its really me and I turned 126 today. LOL
im 99999999999999999999999 1/2 years old
oh man u guys beat me i was trying to be the oldist one on the site :'(
im as old as dirt lol
Wow, I can't stop the laughter, this thread is killing me. :L 2:L :R
Or how 'bout not... :X :banghead.gif
hey kid (why post?)
Quote from: Toomey954 on September 03, 2005, 07:06:10 PM
Wow, I can't stop the laughter, this thread is killing me. :L 2:L :R
Or how 'bout not... :X :banghead.gif
Quote from: big-daddy on September 03, 2005, 07:11:09 PM
hey kid (why post?)
Quote from: Toomey954 on September 03, 2005, 07:06:10 PM
Wow, I can't stop the laughter, this thread is killing me. :L 2:L :R
Or how 'bout not... :X :banghead.gif
4 real
Hi im EFREN . What can I do you for ?
Hi, I'm EFERN, I'm addicted to ATVs and I blame the Government for my addiction because if I had more places to ride then I may could control myself.........................Its goes way back, I think even before I was born. I had no idea I would have been an ATV addict................Can I sue someone for building these things like people with lung cancer sues the tobacco companies for making cigarettes? Because with the gas prices the way they are now, I cannot hardly afford my addiction.
THAT REALY SOUNDS LIKE ME IM REALY FOR REAL the only thign i think of besides girls is atvs its crazy thanks yall
Quote from: yunt2ride on September 03, 2005, 08:55:36 PM
Hi, I'm EFERN, I'm addicted to ATVs and I blame the Government for my addiction because if I had more places to ride then I may could control myself.........................Its goes way back, I think even before I was born. I had no idea I would have been an ATV addict................Can I sue someone for building these things like people with lung cancer sues the tobacco companies for making cigarettes? Because with the gas prices the way they are now, I cannot hardly afford my addiction.
We must be twins I feel the same way.
its triplits
Im Efrens dad. What the sam houston do you want ? b:r ;D
ive never met efren, but i have been "kicking it" with his girl for a few months ::) >:D
dang i thought my name was not used that much but dang there is alot efrens around
thnaks and klutch she isnt my girl any more we broke up along time agor she is trouble >:( >:( >:(
Quote from: rancher350kid on September 04, 2005, 12:25:41 PM
thnaks and klutch she isnt my girl any more we broke up along time agor she is trouble >:( >:( >:(
nothing but trouble after i came in :-* ::)