Poll
Question:
How is Ocala ?
Option 1: AWSOME
Option 2: GREAT
Option 3: OK
Option 4: SUCKS
Option 5: WASTE OF TIME
I THINK I MIGHT WANT TO GO TO OCALA SOMETIME. HOW MUCH IS IT TO GET IN?
The last time I looked the toll booth on HWY 40 coming in was chargeing $150. 2:L
Quote from: Quad32x on September 03, 2005, 10:26:41 AM
The last time I looked the toll booth on HWY 40 coming in was chargeing $150. 2:L
Raised it to 300 with gas price inflation
;D :deal.gif :Fp
Thanks for the update LMK. I cant even leave town cause they charge me to get back in ! :Wacko.gif ;D
thank god1 we dont need Quad32x driving from town to town...weve all seen him race....... scary... :P :P :M
Hey ! :S Well , I guess you do have a point. :-[ ;D ;D
There is no charge to ride in the Ocala National Forest. Come ride with us on 10/1 in the Eureka Group Ride II. A great time is guaranteed! :drive.gif :w
Quote from: GSPKurt on September 03, 2005, 07:54:01 PM
There is no charge to ride in the Ocala National Forest. Come ride with us on 10/1 in the Eureka Group Ride II. A great time is guaranteed! :drive.gif :w
when is it?
Ocala is really cool and really BIG. Eureka and Big Scrub are 2 good places to start at. If you go to Big Scrub park anywhere under the powerlines and it's FREE :)
hey eric we going up on nov 17. i am rebuilding the banshee now and its going to be a little bit stronger than the last time. hope to see ya up there.
Too many rules. no night riding :( Its Ok) I know of better places
Quote from: ish on September 05, 2005, 01:00:35 PM
hey eric we going up on nov 17. i am rebuilding the banshee now and its going to be a little bit stronger than the last time. hope to see ya up there.
Can't wait I miss the whole Miami crew :-\