usualy i dont complain often but 2006yfz450 kid that used to be yamahawarrior or something like that keeps making polls and its getting on my nerves. >:( he either needs to cool down or we need a new section. whose with me.
Let's just get rid of him, hes annoying. to the max.
Let's make a poll on this. J/k I think cool it down I don't like all the polls either so I just skip over them.
Maybe we could have a pole just to see if everyone wants poles. Maybe even have a pole to see who would raher have wood poles, steel poles, concrete poles, vinyl poles or maybe a poling place to have poles, kinda like a voting precinct.
Quote from: yunt2ride on September 04, 2005, 12:47:29 AM
Maybe we could have a pole just to see if everyone wants poles. Maybe even have a pole to see who would raher have wood poles, steel poles, concrete poles, vinyl poles or maybe a poling place to have poles, kinda like a voting precinct.
wow, i knew there was a good solution. lets do this one.
I'll talk to him. You shouldn't have my this thread you should of sent him a pm
You should stay in school reread your last post
lol
Quote from: racemanfl on September 04, 2005, 07:27:27 PM
You should stay in school reread your last post
lol thats a good idea. looks like he calmed down on his polls.
Quote from: #74 yz85 on September 04, 2005, 10:53:41 PM
lol
useless post.
Quote from: RL400 on September 05, 2005, 08:26:59 PM
Quote from: racemanfl on September 04, 2005, 07:27:27 PM
You should stay in school reread your last post
lol thats a good idea. looks like he calmed down on his polls.
Quote from: #74 yz85 on September 04, 2005, 10:53:41 PM
lol
useless post.
No hes back again. I'm sick of these polls. I even sent him a private message tell him that I belonged to other forums and the past and did the same stuff he does and they never think of you the same again. Hes got to quit this crap and the mods got to tell him. If it doesn't get better within two weeks I say BAN. 2006yfz450 you have to ask my permission from now on before you create a thread.
What we can make polls here? Oh now you guys are in trouble! I'm gonna make tons of useless polls and duplicate old polls and start polls that make no sense and ones that no one wants........Oh wait we already have peole that do that. ;) nevermind ;D
lol..... I just pm'd him and asked him to chill out. Lets see what happens.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 12, 2005, 01:23:51 PM
lol..... I just pm'd him and asked him to chill out. Lets see what happens.
your the man. Although I don't think he will chill out. I think you might have to put him in time out.
Quote from: cain73 on September 12, 2005, 01:22:29 PM
What we can make polls here? Oh now you guys are in trouble! I'm gonna make tons of useless polls and duplicate old polls and start polls that make no sense and ones that no one wants........Oh wait we already have peole that do that. ;) nevermind ;D
funny!
I know im new here but heres an idea. Either the creator of this site eliminates the option to create polls or, and this ones really hard to do, dont click on the poll. We have this amazing ability within our brain to make choices, like changing stations or websites, its really amazing. I know, lets have a poll to decide wether we should click on polls or not. :'(
Quote from: 2ndtime04gt on September 12, 2005, 03:33:23 PM
I know im new here but heres an idea. Either the creator of this site eliminates the option to create polls or, and this ones really hard to do, dont click on the poll. We have this amazing ability within our brain to make choices, like changing stations or websites, its really amazing. I know, lets have a poll to decide wether we should click on polls or not. :'(
Yes it's an option, just like hitting the gas pedal in your car during rush hour traffic and not turning the steering wheel until you plow into several other cars, but it's still not a good idea. with freedoms (even creating polls) come responsibility. and as users some should restrain themselves. If someone rides their atv too fast and kills someone should we all lose the right to ride ? if everyone would police their own behaviors we wouldn't need others to do it for us.
Quote from: cain73 on September 12, 2005, 03:53:49 PM
Quote from: 2ndtime04gt on September 12, 2005, 03:33:23 PM
I know im new here but heres an idea. Either the creator of this site eliminates the option to create polls or, and this ones really hard to do, dont click on the poll. We have this amazing ability within our brain to make choices, like changing stations or websites, its really amazing. I know, lets have a poll to decide wether we should click on polls or not. :'(
Yes it's an option, just like hitting the gas pedal in your car during rush hour traffic and not turning the steering wheel until you plow into several other cars, but it's still not a good idea. with freedoms (even creating polls) come responsibility. and as users some should restrain themselves. If someone rides their atv too fast and kills someone should we all lose the right to ride ? if everyone would police their own behaviors we wouldn't need others to do it for us.
word
The kid wore out his welcome, thats why he gets silly answers to all his questions and polls. He just needs to learn to read and all his questions will be answered.
www.bluetraxx.com
www.yfzcentral.com
www.yfztech.com
www.exriders.com
go to all these sites and read, read, read for about 2 weeks and if you really have a YFZ then you wont have any more questions, you will be an expert on the subject. Then come back and read the group ride section and come join us for some riding.