How many will be staying home this weekend to conserve fuel? How many just can't afford to ride? Do you think it will be worth the trip to go to a Mudhole?
As long as there's gas available I'm ridding.
yeah the price really isn't the problem it's the supply i'm worried about
yup. i'm feeling it too. since this is the last "official" long weekend for the summer, i was planning on doing a whole lot of boating. fishing, diving, hanging out at elliot key. cruise around, maybe bayside or something. but with the price of gas i'm thinking more like a short trip from blackpoint to elliot key and thats it. but we'll see whats in store for us.
already done my traveling,,,so the answer would be not me.
Id@
my family isnt going because its to hot and the price of gas. my dad doesnt think it is worth it.
i don't mind the higher gas prices because I only use so much on the ATV; it's just putting the gas in my truck and hauling the trailer which is a painful expense
only driving if I have to. my quads dont use that much fuel either that or I just dont ride enough which also quite possible
I'm going to ride like the >:D my wife filled her car up today and I got a new hose to suck out some gas while she is sleeping.
Yea i decided to stop riding til gas goes down until 2.50
Quote from: Magnum330 on September 04, 2005, 10:59:41 PM
I'm going to ride like the >:D my wife filled her car up today and I got a new hose to suck out some gas while she is sleeping.
That is too funny!
My best bet to save on gas for while. get throw out 55 gallans barriers drums at napa store they should have some in back of back bluiding
thats how my dad got them free in gainesville back few years ago.
Get a hand pump or automatic one at farmer tractor suppy store or at northerntool.com.But I have 8 of these barriers and i will keep them in case something goes bad one day or have it for bigger farm.I might have fill theses up in ga soon.They should last about 6months or more.
I know alot people use theses on boats alot. :)
It's going be while gas prices to go down. :foot.gif
No doubt, it's sad when you have to put around 15 bucks in the atv just to go riding and a few extra dollars in the truck to haul it but it's worth it to me and the gas prices haven't slowed me down at all!!
I dont give a %$#@*
I know one gas station went out lack 2weeks ago they were selling out
all items in store.It's the place used be ready freddys about 5miles north of
mcalpin FL area on us129.I hope some nut buys it out and make lower price gas mini market to have 99cents weekends. :)
I guess gas station went out of lack
because the high gas prices.It went out of lack during
before hurricane rita hit between tx and la.It was during that
week it was happen.
I guess alot oil rigs in the gulf got lucky
with rita and only one oil rig got damage.I hope
they built more oil rigs off in western FL or big bend area
in the gulf of mexcio 25miles off shore.Thats out of usa waters.
They will make great salt water fishing spots out there in near future.
I hope god it happens one day. :)
I know they have oil plant in st marks right on near
inside town.
thanks,
amhighlander