Working on the double can can :)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Working on a Superman Indian air
[attachment deleted by admin]
Glad you guys are back, Now quit screwing around every weekend and lets get some more KILLER pics posted of the "quads only crew"
Flying Fred Looking Back on his wicked YFZ :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
Well dean, lets see more pics. Post em up. Dont leave the fans hanging. dude, I just got an email from epic ride company which is a freestyle crew up north near canada. Wanting to talk to me about something. should I contact them or what?
superman indian air gone wrong
[attachment deleted by admin]
sorry guys I'll be out 6 weeks or more.
4 broken bones 1 foot :'(
[attachment deleted by admin]
sweet pics!! Sorry to hear about the foot man.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/100_0228.jpg) :D :D ;D
whoa...its joseph gribble from king of the hill!!
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on September 07, 2005, 08:03:07 PM
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/100_0228.jpg) :D :D ;D
OMG!!!!!!!!! THATS CRAZY I WISH I COULD DO THAT
mann so do i! it looks so hard! tell us how u did it jesse :P
well first you need all the protection gear*sun screen, bathing suit etc.*, then make sure you have enough quarters to operate the machince. check the jump, and landing ramp, then have fun and let 'er rip lol
can i borrow a quarter?!?! :P
i wanna try! ;D
The Real Thing At 60 FT 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Freds Fat Air about 25ft high :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
I got to work on getting this one :o :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
sweet pics!!! but ouch!!! for the leg. ;D
how is your foot doing? hope its alright. it looks like it hurt.
cast comes off oct 12th
well thats good are you planning on doing the same trick again? lol
do the same trick!!..........just dont get hurt in the process!lol. hope u heal quickly and glad to hear that the cast comes off soon. so when are u gonna start riding again?
Kool pics.
I will be back!! ;D ready to rock and roll
Where were these pics taken? Is this a private track?
Uncle Rico has been jones-ing for some hellified aerial battlefields in FL.
You got the back flip yet?