Who Likes to go muddin?Whoever does go to bithlo motorsports 9/03/05 next saturday night.there having monster qaud mudd boggs.I mean monster.3ft lift kits,34in.tires,4x4,everything.to where you would be bowing down begging so you be able to sit on it. :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif
I LOVE MUDDING, if i had a chance id go for sure
I LOVE MUD SO MUCH! personally, its one of the best things *EVER* :star.gif
well i dont think sport atvs do that great in mud so i dont think im even gonna try.
yo klutch u still down 4 holy land i dont know whhen im goin buty ill take u on
Quote from: ppark350se on August 28, 2005, 09:29:34 PM
well i dont think sport atvs do that great in mud so i dont think im even gonna try.
you be quite :-X
Quote from: Last Chance on August 29, 2005, 10:05:12 AM
yo klutch u still down 4 holy land i dont know whhen im goin buty ill take u on
im up for it
ur goin down if we meet >:D