We should complain to change the track because the new track is a pain. And should change it and make more straight aways.
Have they changed the track I have not been able to go the last week and half cause my bike has been geting fixed, its done now and I'm going sunday if weather allows.
more straght aways ??? the track is awsome that triple is insane i havnt mand up to do it yet but trx#9 can tell you what its like. ;) and the whoops are the best they need to make it more technical. and no the track has not changed. hey #74 do you ride a quad or a bike you should come out on wed. nights.
I ride a yamaha yz85 dirtbike I usually go out on sun and wed it's awsome under the lights cause it's not so hot just got my bike fixed and will be getting some practice in cause the new series starts sept 3.
yeah im racing the series. i ride the white and red yfz450 #53 hope to see you there sometime.
Im getting a new YFZ 450. I like to race At Sunshine MX. How can I race.
you go on race day and sign up. :P
I Hope to make it to the first race of the series sept 3 but I'm getting my top end replaced bringing bike in tommoro should be done by weeks end but if I dont make it good luck.
thanks.
What do you get when you win???(money)
yeah right. you get a trophy. unless your a dirtbiker then thay have an open money class. you should really come out and watch a race before you ride. ;)