Anyone want to go out to this mud hole event on saturday the 3rd. $15 per person to ride from 9am till 4:30pm.
Visit the site at www.oceanpond.com
Let me know. I have never been their but I would like to check it out.
We will probably be out there on one of those days. Gotta check with the rest of the group.
going to CandR motorpsorts in Palmdale/Venus they have a free concert sat nite w/paid admission $15 mudhole closes at dark..then the party starts
Quote from: 1fast250r on August 25, 2005, 05:16:03 PM
Anyone want to go out to this mud hole event on saturday the 3rd. $15 per person to ride from 9am till 4:30pm.
Visit the site at www.oceanpond.com
Let me know. I have never been their but I would like to check it out.
No drinking no coolers no riding doubles in the mud hole no glass no this no that no anything. I think it is going to suck with so many rules and regulations. That is why god gave us a choice. I am not bad mouthing the event but.... Its really not my cup/mug of tea/beer.
After reading all the bad talk about this place towards ATV's I think I will head out somewhere else to. ???
I dont like the fact that they dont let you play in the mud hole where the trucks play. :N
Sorry Ocean Pond. Maybe some other time ;)
I dont like the fact that they dont let you play in the mud hole where the trucks play..... a guy said Well lets see a 10,000lbs truck that cant see cuz mudd on windows and you want to play with them some people have no brain the trucks run into each other all the time cuz they cant see safty is #1 there is like 20 acres of mudd for atvs to play were the trucks cant go ..when we are not flooded we are under water right now pwc would be better at ocean pond this weekend no place for atv right now jan. we will be back to normal and all the atvs will have there spots back when the water goes down
no coolers no riding doubles in the mud hole ...thats not true this guy must have never been there :-\