:P :P I sell Rebel flag Merchandise and I press T-shirts. I am looking for new places to go and setup. Mudholes, countryfests, craft shows. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. I already set up at L-Cross every month.
That's great... I needs to get some new flags.... Get-r-done!!!
http://www.gigmasters.com/Rap/Rap_WestPalmBeach_FL.asp
Heres some concerts you could sell those shirts at. :o
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on August 24, 2005, 08:05:46 PM
That's great... I needs to get some new flags.... Get-r-done!!!
yes. my current supply of flags and parafanalia is running low too!
Could you post some prices. t-shirts etc.
I ned a few of those rebel flag caps, some bumper stickers and one of those big flags to fly in the back of the truck. do you have a mail order service?
Remember it's heritage not hate.
Quote from: o4250 on August 24, 2005, 08:27:18 PM
http://www.gigmasters.com/Rap/Rap_WestPalmBeach_FL.asp
Heres some concerts you could sell those shirts at. :o
I don't think they'll sell many at those concerts. ???
Quote from: Robert4570 on August 24, 2005, 10:23:59 PM
Quote from: o4250 on August 24, 2005, 08:27:18 PM
http://www.gigmasters.com/Rap/Rap_WestPalmBeach_FL.asp
Heres some concerts you could sell those shirts at. :o
I don't think they'll sell many at those concerts. ???
:R :R :R :R :R :R
Quote from: o4250 on August 24, 2005, 08:27:18 PM
http://www.gigmasters.com/Rap/Rap_WestPalmBeach_FL.asp
Heres some concerts you could sell those shirts at. :o
Thats a good one!! :O :O
I sell my shirts for $12.00 or 2 for $20.00, My 3 x 5 flags are only $8.00. I have the Crack of Dawn line, Trucks, Dogs, Flags, Deer, Hogs and alot more. I probably have over 200 different transfers. I also sell hats, bathing suits, sunglasses, sandals and alot more. :o :P You can email me if you need more info. Thanks. I will also check about the concerts.