Hey,
I applied for a job at a few resturants but havent heard anything. Today I applied at a hospital and a BMW dealership. I got a call from honey well aircraft company and they want to ask me some questions about becoming a stocker but I'm not sure if thats the job I want. I really hope I get the BMW dealership job. Please wish me luck.
good luck
..........just gotta have faith.
Hold out for a test driver position at BMW
good luck dude ;)
::)
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on August 23, 2005, 12:20:08 PM
Hey,
I applied for a job at a few resturants but havent heard anything. Today I applied at a hospital and a BMW dealership. I got a call from honey well aircraft company and they want to ask me some questions about becoming a stocker but I'm not sure if thats the job I want. I really hope I get the BMW dealership job. Please wish me luck.
Honeywell would probably be a better long-term choice for promotion opportunities, pay and benefits. Gotta think about the future. You won't be 18 forever. Good luck.
Didn't Honeywell close one of it's Florida factories in the 90's and basically screwed people out of their pension/retirement?
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on August 23, 2005, 04:11:38 PM
Didn't Honeywell close one of it's Florida factories in the 90's and basically screwed people out of their pension/retirement?
most likely. Thanks for all of your support.
Good Luck kid.
I am calling local vets to see if i can get a job there. I really like animals.
Good luck. I hope you will compatible about that job.
_________________
Programmable Thermostats (http://www.prothermostats.com/)
Best wishes to you. The job market is tough right now.
lol, I'm guessing he has had a couple jobs since that original post ;)
LMAO, Almost a 4 yr old thread. I'm hoping he's found something by now.
What the hell!
WOW!! Is this a record?