I was just wondering a feew more of you motocrossers were gonna join us this weekend at Bartow. We have quite a few but there is room for more LOL Come on out and join us!!! See ya at the track
Brandi
You know we will be there
Dale
yeppers........Hey Dale do you guys have instant messenger????
I love that sexy icon u have thacker ;D that bikes rules >:D
OMG i just realized how did u get that sexy icon on there???? huh??
Quote from: redrider on August 23, 2005, 07:56:56 PM
I love that sexy icon u have thacker ;D that bikes rules >:D
Dude, that's a utility quad right ? ? ?
Oh my bad, some peeps like utility quads!
310r if u look at kids icon its tim farrs 450r :P
Quote from: #4Hondaslegend on August 23, 2005, 08:26:38 PM
310r if u look at kids icon its tim farrs 450r :P
Ummmm.... Kid knows who I am AND I know who he is, AND obviously YOU
don't know me!!!
I was playin' around man, that's all, okay!?
LOL Calm down boys it's all gonna be alright. No need for all the hostility!!!! So I guees peeps are tired of me posting about bartow.... Not that many ppl repiled to this one compared to the others. I am just trying to get more ppl to come out and join us!!!!Oh well guess i better find something else to talk about LOL LOL :'( ;D
I dont race but i may try to go out there to check it out. Have never been to a quad race. It should be fun. I will try to find yall and meet some others from the site.