[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
midnight show baby yeah!
I'm sure after T2 wakes up from his beauty(or beast) sleep, he will chime in.
midnight show, and here it is 6:45am and I'm sitting at work,,,I must be insane.
someone feed me coffee and keep it coming.
Id@
I wouldnt watch it if you paid me, lol. But thats just me.
At least with this topic going, we will all know who the geeks of AtvFlorida.com are ;)
Ida, what is it you're talking about ?
Star Wars Sir Moose.
Star Wars.
Id@
I can wait.
Ida, you went to see it at midnight ?
12:20 to be exact about it.
took a couple-hour nap after work yesterday then got home about 3:20 this morning only to toss and turn till about 5am when my alarm started to sound, and now I'm here at work.
Id@
You are a die hard for sure. I've done that to spend time with a lady friend, but not a movie. I will see it though.
How you feeling now a days, better I hope.
Was it good?
dunno if I would consider myself a die-hard fan, but a couple of people I know wanted to go to the midnight show and I had never done that before,,,,,so I figured I would try it.
and yes, a couple days ago was the first time I could walk normally without pain,,,,so it's time to go riding again ;-)
Id@
ps: yes it was good.
Id@
You need to head to Disney this weekend !! Starwars weekends are just starting. You & a million other [smiley=Geek.gif] 's will be there !! you'll fit right in [smiley=groupies.gif]
hey, I didn't dress up or nothin,,,,comeon now.
I did remark to Tony that it looked like half the people there last night had to beg mommy to be able to stay out late, then asked her for the keys to the gremlin.
Id@
Come on now Id@ ....... the first step is to admit the problem... We know you had the light saver with you ;)
Remember we all love you and are here for support...
Besides...As long as you weren't the one in the Princess Laya suit your not too bad off..... :P
do or do not.
there is no try.
(yoda)
Here are the real star wars fans http://www.asiaxpress.com/archived/1999_articles/may/star_wars/starwars_pics.htm
I still laugh at these freaks!!
dang,,,,get a grip people.
Id@
THATS NOT NICE! there not freaks, there "special"
Id@
Looks like u need to hook up W / RedNeckSweetie ;)
[smiley=Geek.gif] [smiley=Geek.gif] You 2 have a lot in common !! Maybe after the movie you can [smiley=drink.gif] & who knows , maybe then ............ [smiley=kiss.gif]
[smiley=laugh.gif] DR Walum !!
lmao........did yall hear about the bunch of people who camped out at a movie theatre for like 2 months then last night they found out the theatre they camped out at wasnt even showing episode 3? [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
Quotelmao........did yall hear about the bunch of people who camped out at a movie theatre for like 2 months then last night they found out the theatre they camped out at wasnt even showing episode 3? [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
Guess your not bored now !! ;D
How was school Kid [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
DR Walum
hahaha boring as all hell! All i do is sit there and sleep oh and walk around and do what ever i feel like. Today i was in the gym for a long arse time! And on the computer for 2 hours! When am i gonna get to meet you DR Walum? Oh and well now all im doing is plotting how i can make me a jump out in the field under the powerlines. ;D gosh darnit nightbreed look what im doing now! [smiley=banghead.gif]
PS: reason for me doing nothin is school is cause review for the exams is taking place and i do not have to take them ;D
I Just woke up from going to the movie last night. Man that was a pretty good movie, I just want to say thanks alot Ida for getting me a ticket, I never went to midnight show B4, it was pretty kool. Like Ida said there were a lot of LMK's ages out there. Anyway I am just kidding about just getting up. Got up a 600am and had to mow yards today.
QuoteI Just woke up from going to the movie last night. Man that was a pretty good movie, I just want to say thanks alot Ida for getting me a ticket, I never went to midnight show B4, it was pretty kool. Like Ida said there were a lot of LMK's ages out there. Anyway I am just kidding about just getting up. Got up a 600am and had to mow yards today.
hmmm, were they hot preppy girls or were they them damn gothic people ;D If you dont wanna answer, ask tony jr.
Quotehmmm, were they hot preppy girls or were they them damn gothic people ;D If you dont wanna answer, ask tony jr.
They probaly looked like this cool kid!!
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/kid.jpg)
QuoteThey probaly looked like this cool kid!!
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/kid.jpg)
you mean i actually sent you that pic of RL400? Ooooops sorry RL
They probaly looked like this cool kid!!
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/o4250/kid.jpg)
LMK,
That Rodman ride did a number on you !!! [smiley=stooges.gif]
DR Walum [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Quote Id@
Looks like u need to hook up W / RedNeckSweetie ;)
[smiley=Geek.gif] [smiley=Geek.gif] You 2 have a lot in common !! Maybe after the movie you can [smiley=drink.gif] & who knows , maybe then ............ [smiley=kiss.gif]
[smiley=laugh.gif] DR Walum !!
never met her,,,,I think ya'll assume too much of me just for going to the movie.
it's just fer fun yall
Id@