hey instead of riding or racing wat other hobbies do yall do? i skateboard and also have little pocket bike races in nieghborhoods. how about yall?
Your telling me theres other stuff to do other than riding :o ???
sleep, eat, school, ride, and repeat. ;D i use to skateboard but until a got my quad. i cant stop riding it. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
lol ya me and my friend have no where to ride so its just racing on sundays so every other day i skate and race pocket bikes
well i dont eather i live in the city. so i have sunshine mx. its right down the road. i practice on wed. fri. race on sat. and practice on sunday. until i broke my collar bone know its just eat, sleep, and schools over in a week so im not even going.
i skateboard ;D
baseball and then this thing called atvflorida.com and hangin out at this place called atp with some good buddies.
Need I say more...
[attachment deleted by admin]
well i love mini coopers..they are small like quads...i also race pocket bikes..not those knock off ones though....i have like 2 original mini coopers, 3 quads 3 pocket bikes...here is one of my blata replica...gps at 59mph
1974 mini cooper S with honda vtec motor
hood off
[attachment deleted by admin]
aint it cute.....i have 2 of these....
[attachment deleted by admin]
man that looks nice lol ya my friend has some cheap ones we race but there still fun
I work, ride, and fish. ;D
QuoteI work, ride, and fish. ;D
You work
fishin, ridin, and them nitro powered r/c trucks.
QuoteYou work
Unfortunately
[smiley=Cool.gif]
Gee love my riding...but also into...
camping, fishing, cross stitching...
I go fishing on my 29 foot everglades and i play with my rc. I ve bought them for $500 each and go over 55mph
i race bmx at miami south
QuoteNeed I say more...
Cute daughter, dude!!
I boat, hunt birds, SCUBA, shoot clays, work with my German Shorthaired Pointers (GSPs).
Kurt
I am to old to sk8 anymore but its fun to show these younger generations that the old man can still land a kick flip and olly over a basketball,lol...I do what ever my body will let me do and then I pay for it the next morning. I love to play basketball even though it kills me for the next 2 days, I fish, play drums, golf, I have 3 children so their hobbies are my hobbies, My son and I race our Emaxx trucks now and then when they aint broke. I got myself addicted to Delta Force 2 about 3 years ago(Internet Game) and play it in the evenings when the kids are sleeping. My favorite hobby has to be............hmnnnn.....ok ok, hands down, my 4 wheeler. Dont get to do it as much As i'd like but still is my all time favorite.
Delta Force used to be my favorite game, I dont play it anymore because I dont have time and everyone cheats in the multiplayer rooms. I agree with youon the rc trucks they are broke more than they work, but they are fun. if you need parts for them goto extreme hobby zone in winter haven at spring lake(used to be Aero R/C in lakeland) they are excellent people there!
World Of Warcraft, need I say more?
Are there any other hobbies than this? Just kidding. I like windfalling (commonly known as windsurfing.) I've perfected the art and they may be adding windfalling as a new sport. I use to SCUBA but haven't in years. Still love it. Love fishing but only get to go when I get an invite from family. Can't wait to buy a boat of my own. I jet ski, attempt to hunt, and I think I may try sailing. I like camping, canoeing, skiing (snow.) So many hobbies so little time.
Then there's my dog. I've had to rename her issues. She chews her nails w/ issues of abandonment cause I'm usually gone every weekend.
Can't forget my number one hobby. Starting my chiropractic business. Can't wait till I open.
Caospop, I fogot to mention your daughter is beautiful.
QuoteCaospop, I fogot to mention your daughter is beautiful.
Thank You
she must look like her mother. [smiley=BigSmile.gif]
here another one of my hobbies. Racing R/C Monster Trucks with my son.
he hand paint all the truck bodys and do tech work.
[attachment deleted by admin]
I think on the next group ride, we all need to bring our r/c truck and have a lil race. Mine will lose:) at least until I get a new tranny, Its stuck in 1st. I am waiting for hpi to come out with the new 3speed tranny for the savage.
Bigscrb15, there a tranny repair kit. but first see if its dirty. the three speed tranny is here.http://www.hpiracing.com/index2.htm
[attachment deleted by admin]
Traxxas T-Maxx is pretty sweet ;D
i am waitin on my hobby shop to get the 3speed cause i dont want to tear the whole truck apart and just fix whats there, lol i want to upgrade. they might have it, he said they should have it by now but i havent checked, it was orginially supposed to be january.
Hey BigDaddy- Jeff and I were Heavy into R/C for years, keeping up with the technology about broke us ...LOL.
We were sponsered by Wynns and local hobby shops, raced from Ft. Pierce to Ft. Lauderdale. We were thinking about getting a load of clay out at our camp and draging our stuff out. We also did some indoor racing at the skating rinks.
I had fun painting the bodies, have to paint them backwards [smiley=Wacko.gif] details first. I miss it sometimes....untill I get on my bike and RIDE ;D
hey didnt think i would get that much replies on the topoc. ya rc cars are awesome i had a eltric one but it still ran with the motor ones not like a cheap one from wal mart i loved hitting jumps with that thing lol
I have to agree the r/c trucks are great, and they are very expensive to maintain but well worth it.
I play baseball, go to the gym as often as possible, and work, not much else to do, racing cars, racing quads. lol
Here are some pics of our savages. the pics are from my nextel so excuse the quality
Mine(HPI Savage .25 PullStart, 7" UFO wheels with Psycho Tires, Aluminum Suspension, Blue Shocks, Tuned Pipe, Dual Disk Break upgrade. 4spider gear diff upgrade. high flow air filter. White 1500HD Crew Cab Body to match my real truck.)
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/savage1.jpg)
Mine next to my brothers with stock tire/wheels and most of the same upgrades as me, just different color suspension.
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/savage2.jpg)
close up of my brothers
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/savage3.jpg)
Close up of mine
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/savage4.jpg)
these things have 4wheel independent suspension and this tire is on top of a 12oz can with the other 3 tires touching the ground, talk about articulation!
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/savage5.jpg)
another shot of can
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/savage6.jpg)
love to mess with those little electric rc cars.
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/savage7.jpg)
The only real difference between the 2 is i set my ride height lower for better handling, other than that and the tires they are pretty much the same.
Let's see, I have many, just not enough time to enjoy them all. Riding quads with my son and friends is first. Boating, fishing, hunting, camping, driving my rc truck and car. Been into rc for years, a rc10 first, the old one with the gold aluminum frame with many upgrades. Then got the new one, a b3, now they have the b4. Then I got a savage, and have spent way to much on it, but when stuf breaks I upgrade to delay another breakdown of same. My son and I love to race together.
Spending time with my kids and friends is my favorite though.
my racing one
[attachment deleted by admin]
in the Marines we have all kinds of neato hobbies they give us, field day once a week(clean room white glove inspection style) uniform inspections,pt every freakin day, drill, oh yeah i forgot about all the cool training we do. other then that theres not much to do over here. isght see a guess, but its onlyt a liitle island