Me and the family are going to head down there for the day tomorrow and get some seat time in if anyone else wants to come along. 14 miles of HS trails an awesome high flying MX track and a Peewee track for the younger ones. Let me know.
www.bostwickmx.com
You know that I would love to go. Maybee next weekend. Hope you had fun.
Had a blast bro only got a couple pics but got some good videos although I have no clue how or where to host the vids.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Maybe I will meet up with you before the speed ride. Flea jr. is busting my butt about going to a new track. He hates Bithlo, and I have to believe he is not kidding, he wont even go after school on Tuesdays. I will call you later in the week.
Quote from: Hollywood on August 20, 2005, 09:22:34 PM
Had a blast bro only got a couple pics but got some good videos although I have no clue how or where to host the vids.
what all were yo clearing? the day we went it was so muddy that traction was an issue and the ruts were real deep from the bikes
10-4 Flea Let me know. We'll do something.
Yea dreth the track does get a little rutted but the jump faces are very well maintained. For the 1st time I can truelly say I cleared every single jump on the track. I have a couple sweet vids one of me hitting the 85ft finish line table and a couple flowing across the front straight with the triple tables. I'll send them to you if you want to see them. There was barely enough room in a couple spots to get out of the ruts and straight in time to hit the next jump. The ruts are bad but the airtime makes it worth it. IMO
Figured it out! Here's the vids
Click here to watch P8200007 (http://media.putfile.com/P8200007)
;)
Click here to watch P8200008 (http://media.putfile.com/P8200008)
Click here to watch P8200006 (http://media.putfile.com/P8200006)
Came up a little short on this one but never missed a beat! lol
LOOKIN GOOD BRO!!!!!!!!! Im impressed ;) i was scared of that big table in the middle, you made it look easy! youve stepped it up a notch 8)
how do you post the video links? i have a few i want to post but dont know how
i figured it out
Thanks bro! Yea I have my wings(nerve) back so I am trying to get used to hitting the big stuff. Plus I am not hurting much anymore and that helps too. It's great to finally feel like I am getting somewhere. Still need to work on my endurance in a bad way....I do 2 laps hard at it and I am about to fall out. lol
BTW Never thought I'd say this but I bent the remaining 3 rims out there yesterday. lol Not bad but they all have that "egg" shape now.
Looking good Hollywood, I need to get some track time now you really stepped up a notch, like Dreth said. Keep up the good riding and see you soon the 3rd. 8)
:'(I feel the same way. 2 maybee 3 hard laps and I am done for a few minutes. The track looks better than I imagined. I will still try to make it Saturday. If I take 95 north, what exit do I take?
Sounds good just let me know as the week goes by. Here's the directions from their site about as good as it get's
I-95 north. Continue until Flagler Beach. Take exit 284, turn West toward Palatka on State Road 100 and follow this to US-17. Head north on US-17 for approximately 11 miles from the intersection of US-17 and FL-100 to Sungarden Rd which is a dirt road on the left hand side. Look for the large white nursery buildings on left. This is the county line of Putnam and Clay. Turn left on Sungarden Rd, go approximately 2.5 miles to the entrance on right, look for the sign at entrance.
From I-4 you can also pick up 17 near DeBary and follow it all the way to Sungarden Road. Its more direct, but through more small towns.
(http://www.bostwickmx.com/BCMXmap.jpg)
great pics I was there aug 14 first time and after about 2 to 3 laps its break time . I thought the jumps were pretty big but I made it , had fun but the heat was kinda ruff. The jump faces were all well grommed. nice vid 2
MAN, I need to get back to the track. You and dreth gonna make me look like a D rider if I dont pick it up soon, LOL
Good Job Hollywood !!
Quote from: Nightbreed on August 23, 2005, 12:04:12 AM
MAN, I need to get back to the track. You and dreth gonna make me look like a D rider if I dont pick it up soon, LOL
Good Job Hollywood !!
Well if you'd ever come out of that shop of yours maybe we could teach you a few things! LOL ;) Thanks Bro
Might have to change up to Sunday at Pax if this weather dont let up. Let me know what you think.
What you talkin' bout Willis?!?! Weather has been great up here...a little hot but otherwie nice.
Just sayin.....Hurricane is commin close bro
So wrapped up in riding almost forgot about the storm. Yea It's probably going to be a last minute call. The 2 are basically right across the river from each other so I don't think it's going to matter which one we go to conditions will most likely be the same. Waldo should be clear though since it's further north. :wink.gif
Most likely going again tomorrow if anyone wants to join in! ;)
Quote from: Hollywood on September 09, 2005, 04:34:25 PM
Most likely going again tomorrow if anyone wants to join in! ;)
Reddicck is open for practice on Sunday :o It not far from you and it is a rare occasion that they open it up just for an open practice. 20.00 no membership 8)
http://www.mxmarioncounty.com
Mike works most Saturdays now so we can't ride tomorrow :'(
Might just do that too. Sure would be nice to get some practice there before the FTR race. ;)
been there nice place. first MX track I was ever on. wicked jumps