I was just wondering what it takes to become a moderator?
Send me $250 (cash) and I'll ask MrBoNeS if he wants to add another mod. ;)
Why 250 cash?
QuoteWhy 250 cash?
Beacause my electric bill is due.lol...
I'm just messing with you. There's really nothing that you have to do to become a mod, It's a matter of we really don't need any other mods.If/when another mod is needed Bones will make a post and choose from the reply's
hey your a moderator . you cant say screwing.
Quotehey your a moderator . you cant say screwing.
I didn't. I said messing. ;D
actually, your a mod. you can say whatever you want.
This whole time I thought you became a mod by getting to 10000000000 posts :(
QuoteThis whole time I thought you became a mod by getting to 10000000000 posts :(
Lol!
BUT BUT BUT MIKE YOU CHARGED ME 500!!!! AND IAM STILL NOT A MOD??? CAN I HAVE MY MONEY BACK?LOL ::)
QuoteBUT BUT BUT MIKE YOU CHARGED ME 500!!!! AND IAM STILL NOT A MOD??? CAN I HAVE MY MONEY BACK?LOL ::)
Give me 500 clams and ill make you a mod the "illegal" way.. 8)