A coworker of my wife (Stitch) registered on this board and is in lurk mode. C'mon, Kathy! Post a hello!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Kurt
Hey saw your post on the Eureka ride. Nice to have another woman joining the group. We'll look forward to when you get quads and can come join us! This is a great group of ppl and you'll get addicted to this.
Thanks GSPKurt and QT314Nfla for the BIG welcome. I am glad there are so many women already involved. When I saw the pics I was like... Wow, there are a lot of women doing this, excellent. Can't wait to meet and ride with you QT314Nfla. Thanks for a great time last night GSPKurt and Donna a/k/a Stitches. I love that name Stitches for you Donna. I might even call you that at work. Thanks for letting us try out your quad, it is excellent, I can understand why you like yours so much. You both have great bikes. Thanks again for making us feel so welcome and all of you have a great day.
Kat a/k/a quadless
You lived in Miami. Man your tough. Welcome to the site. :-* :-*
Hey Miami-Compadre - A big part of me will always be in Miami. I loved it and will always love it. Can't stand the combustion and confusion. I left there just after Hurricane Andrew. I still own and operate a martial arts studio (dojo) in Miami, but I am not at all tough :box.gif :YingYang.gif :ouch.gif Thanks for the welcome and vote of confidence. Hope to meet up with you on one of the rides. We are planning to go to the Oct 1st ride. :Hug.gif
Welcome to the site ;D
Dojo in Miami, boy is that a long drive to work. What kind of Dojo?
Teej
Welcome to the Site!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D