Click on link to play game. My record is 29 seconds left.
http://www.milbestlight.com/swf/game/game1.swf
I love this game. What happens when u win.
man i cant even come close i get busted everytime. whats the trick.
bet it,nothing really happens at the end.
22 seconds. i'm coming for ya big daddy
I got 20 seconds on my 934394783 try.
11 seconds
lmao i won, all that happens is they guy screams out yay lol
ya, he sez YAY and the screen sez, now off to better things and starts over again...hehe
klutchbuster350 you need to score over 30 second to see somethingĀ ;)
There is a sweet spot with his head when you still rack up the meter but don't get caught. (No pun intended)
Yea ;D
Quote from: big-daddy on August 17, 2005, 04:29:12 PM
klutchbuster350 you need to sroce over 30 second to see something ;)
I just got 31 on my 3rd try. Its awesome. No im just kidding its no diffrent he just says yay but i did get 31.
haha thats sum funny stuff....I scored 8 secs is that good or bad?
Quote from: FordLuvinDirtyGirl on August 17, 2005, 04:49:31 PM
haha thats sum funny stuff....I scored 8 secs is that good or bad?
The more time on the clock the better.
dr dirt holds the record at 31 seconds
Winner 1 second left ;D
Come on, no one else can get 31? I did it on like my 3rd try, its not that hard.
i thought the goal was to see how long ud last till u didnt get caught so low seconds left would be good no?
No, you have to fill your meter without getting caught in the least possible time.
its getting harder .. or too many beersĀ ???
haha cool u should chk out there other games...funny sh*t!
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/DrDirt_/Iwin.jpg)
Did it again, here is proof. It is blurry because I took a picture of the screen with a digital camera.
Quote from: FordLuvinDirtyGirl on August 17, 2005, 10:23:17 PM
haha cool u should chk out there other games...funny sh*t!
good call, the dont dance dance revolution is not easy.
All the way boys and 13 sec to Spare ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. The Puppies ARE my speciallty.
I get caught right away. Once commited to the stare I can't turn my head ;D
you dog!!
it hard as he**