This is a letter we received from our General manager about the activites of thieves over the weekend. I guess you can say they were rather busy
Team,
Nissan of Jacksonville recently had 5 vehicles stolen from the Dealership.
Over the weekend Mike Shad CJ on Cassat had 15 vehicles stolen from the dealership.
Please make sure we take every precaution to secure all of our vehicles not only at night
but during the day. I suggest we move all the display vehicles off the grass at night and put
them behind a secure fence.
If you have any Security issues in your Department please let me know asap.
Please communicate this problem to all members of your Team and ask for everyone's
help in avoiding this problem at our Dealership.
thanks
hp
Good Info, Chuck. I know that we are an hour away but thieves are everywhere.
i still say shoot first then ask later
>:(
nothin' burns my a$$ like someone taking something that isn't theirs.
there is nothing worse than a thief. I couldn't even imagine stealing somebodys property. >:(
Quote from: bigb on August 16, 2005, 11:04:10 PM
>:(
nothin' burns my a$$ like someone taking something that isn't theirs.
There is one thing that burns me more. Sexual predators and offenders.