I am just wondering how many people are going to tthe next FTR at bartow? I was wanting to know how many B class riders there are gonna be. I think this one is gonna be a good race!!!!! Okeechobee was pretty cool too.......... I think they are just gonna keep getting better especially since the weather will start cooling off soon!!!! We will definetly be at all of them!!!!
I will be there along with my son, I am running the +35 class and he is 0-50cc quad.
Cool..........My boyfriend will be running the B class. He rides the YFZ with the neon orange frame!!!! What do you ride?
I will be there racing the "C" class,
we will definitely be there. my brother will definitely race b and i will either race b or c. havent decided but we will be there, two honda 450s on a cheap ol open trailer. see ya there
HI Lyndon!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!! What are you and Brandon doing tomorrow??? Michael said he "might" be going out to bartow for practice Let me know!!!!!
Brandi ::)
i'll be there running the B class... it should be fun... I think that i'm goin out to Bartow to practice tomorra... hopefully somebody else will be there besides just dirt bikes.
Well, Bartow was the best it has been in a long time!!!
Dave prepped the track... and he likes to put some
lift on the jumps. It was schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
There were a few peeps out there but not many...
#'s 86, 78, 39 and 3. We had a good time for a change
at Bartow.
Brandi where was Mike???
Be cool all,
Dano
Hey Dano ,
Sorry dude Michael didn't get home in time to practice yesterday. Cool I am sure Michael; will enjoy the track then!!! I hope he grooms it up good for all the races here on out!!!!
Hey MUDRAT--
You going to give me another try? See you there. Going to be fun!
Quote from: LostCause on August 18, 2005, 08:53:31 PM
Hey MUDRAT--
You going to give me another try? See you there. Going to be fun!
Not bad hanging on your rear tire with 3 broken ribs! I have a feeling we will be rubbing tires all season!
Can't Wait!
Are they racing in Bartow Sept. 10TH?
Mudrat........... Yes there is a race august 27 and sept 10 hope to see you at one of them!! What is your bike and bike # again???
P.S. ...........Mudrat the next FTR is at bartow and it is on SEPT. 18.......just thought i'd let all who didn't know the date!!!
We will prob. be at the Sept. 10th Race since we will not be there until late Sat. night for FTR on the 18th!
Kaw. KFX-4??, #195
Do they have a race for kids as well?
yes they have some peewee classes
Great, Thanks for all the info!
No problem glad I could help!! Hope to see you guys out there............. I don't think we will be making the aug 27 race either thanks to the hurricane it all depends on what she does!!!!