I live in Hernando county and I also ride at the east rode pit in Hudson, but every once in a while I will run into someone that will say there is a place somewhere in Inverness with HUGE HUGE HUGE hills to climb and just a great place to ride. Problem is everybody that talks about this place can never really tell me how to get there or where exactly it is. Does anybody know of this place, and if there is such a place does it sound like what i am describing or is it different. I am dyeing to ride there if its true about the monster hills. Thats the type of riding me and my Buddy's like. Does anyone know of such a place and can you tell me how to get there???
Can you still ride at the east rode pits? Someone posted here a while ago that it was off limits. I've never riden there. Just wondering
yea, i live in lecanto ( right outside of inverness) most of the hills and stuff are in hernando and north citrus county( not perfectly legal so no1 post directions or anything) pm me if u want
Yah we still ride at east road pit. They did fence off the main entrance but i know the area very very well so i know alot of other ways to get in. We rode there sunday all day without any problems, it was actually packed.
can u post pics?
i can get to the pits from my house, i live in dunnellon