It's official and public! I have another one on the way and it's another little girl ! This added to the two girls and one boy that we have now makes four (boy that's scary). That's OK more to ride with (in a few years for the newest addition).
We had already given away all of our baby stuff so if anyone has some that's no longer needed let me know.
Joe
awsome! Congrats man! and may she be healthy!
Congrats man!!!!!
Congrats I just left you a PM on some baby stuff that I no longer need.
congrats brother
Congrats, and god bless
FANTASTIC! Thats the best news that a Mom and Dad can recieve,
Man your a baby makin machine aren't you? LOL. Congratulations. If you find you have no more time to ride let me know and I'll keep that rolling tomatoe from rusting.Oh yeah.Watch out for them tree stumps. Congrats again.
kid number 4 is more reason to have my big tomato. I will need the occasional stress refief ! Besides even sitting in my garage it's probably faster than that oversized banana you ride!
Many people have asked if I was disappointed in finding out it's another girl. I don't care which gender as long al they're healthy. Besides girls can ride too !
Thanks for the well wishes all. Please keep us in your prayers.
Joe
Hey Joe, I plan on putting the parts on the banana this weekend. I may call you for advice on the jetting. If your home great if not I can wait until your available. Thanks for the help.
Congrats man !! ;D Hey girls are more fun to raise anyway !!! ;D And as for the Banana and Tomato dont make me bring up the zilla again ! :o ;D ;D ;D
Okay Joe I couldn't wait until the weekend.I put the mod cap,K&N filter,and shark bumper on. It sounds ALOT better and seems alot more responsive hitting the throttle. I'll wait until the jet is put in before actually riding it.
[attachment deleted by admin]
restricted
[attachment deleted by admin]
now it can breathe
For someone who don't like tomatoes you did a good job of trying to be like mine ! I have the same bumper LOL. Saturday evening I will be available and all day Sunday. You will definitely like what $100 can do to your DS. I'd like to see a Zilla stay with ya with only $100 in mods ;). I ain't skeered u no zilla ! ;D
The next step is the portetd intake. The little time I wa able to ride this weekend (before blowing a tire) the intake made an even better response in throttle and gave more torque. even putting around in 2nd or 3rd just hit the throttle and hold on!
I have a mini chest protector and size 1 boots. Maybe wait awhile for the riding gear. Congratulations. let me know if you need some mini gear.
Congradulations. What are you going to name her?
We haven't decide on names yet. We had one picked out if it was a boy, but it didn't go that way. Got some time to think on it though. Baby #4 is due in October.
Vforcedave - I might be interested in that chest protector now for my son. what weight is it for and what color?
Cain73, I bought it for my son when he was riding mini's. Its for 4 to 7 year olds. I forgot the manufacturer. Its relatively new and I will check it out this weekend and get back to you. do you need some little people riding boots?
Congrats. :)
vforcedave - I have no need for the boots, but would like more info on the chest protector.
WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD FOR YOU GUYS!!!
CONGRATS BRO!
REMEMBER THE TOWER ( RUPUNZEL) LOL
I'm way ahead of ya brother! No need for a tower though...... have you seen the pics of my Uzi ? ;) Besides, I plan on teaching my son that one of his main goals in life is to protect his 2 (soon to be 3) sisters.
Congratulations to you and your wife on your soon to be 4th. Did she get the 4D ultrasound? Those are amazing, we have photos of our daughter at 20 some weeks. 4 kids is nothing, we know a family who has 12 :o. The oldest was miss jr. Indiana [smiley=hotty2.gif] a few years back, the youngest is just a few months old. I'm not sure they have figured out yet what is causing all these :P. Nevermind names, have you picked out an ATVFL screen name yet? ;D
I also knew a family of 12...... and I always said their parents must be nuts! LOL. We haven't had the 4d ultrasound, but my wife works in a labor and delivery unit so we have many photos with awesome resolution and a few videos.
Screen names.. hmmm..... how about 4thandfinal ?
Congrats!
Congratulations [smiley=Clap.gif]
im a lil late but congrats anyways