He is the proud new owner of a 400 ex! he has pics ;D
Does he know that Cain73 and you have been making frog/4-stroke sounds in his back yard ? ;D ;D
Congratulations, hope you have a lot of fun with it.
Congrats on the new quad. Look forward to seeing you again on another ride.
Dreth this is bad news bro. As fast as he rode that little red utility he might just outrun all of us on that 400 ;D
Congrats on the new ride bro!
way to go Honda328I
congrats dude! Uh OH remember what happened to pimpin? ITs happening all over again. :o ;D
Quote from: dreth on August 15, 2005, 02:26:40 AM
He is the proud new owner of a 400 ex! he has pics ;D
dude, you have the pix, I was doing the riding remember? ;D
Thanks everyone, when's the next ride?
DUDE I can't believe it,,,and here just when I'm trying to side-grade ;-)
Id@
dreth, something is tailgating the mini-van ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Dreth, take it easy on the corners :o man, she's tipping
[attachment deleted by admin]
Dreth's delivery service, Hey dude, wake up, watch the road!! ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Quad32x on August 15, 2005, 02:54:57 AM
Does he know that Cain73 and you have been making frog/4-stroke sounds in his back yard ? ;D ;D
That's funny, LOL ;D
Whazzup? Could it be the Bud frogs have been found? ;D
steve, you got good health coverage?
;-)
Id@
Quote from: eric on August 15, 2005, 04:50:21 AM
Dreth this is bad news bro. As fast as he rode that little red utility he might just outrun all of us on that 400 ;D
What he said! After seeing you tear it up on that little red utility I'm afraid of what you'll be able to do on the new one. By the way your riding at the last Eureka ride was pretty impressive. I'll have fun watching you on the new one. Just please don't follow the lead and get hurt.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 15, 2005, 02:02:09 PM
steve, you got good health coverage?
;-)
Id@
I am worth more dead than alive. ;D LOL j/k
I guess I will have to wear Dreth's shirts more often. ;D
Congrats Bro! Glad to see you stepping it up a notch now let's break that thing in right on the MX track! ;) I know if you ride it anything like the Recon your going to be heck to catch.
Steve congrats on the new quad I will post the pics tom I am at work, so unable to do so today.
it was to dark so none of the pics came out >:(
eric! im scared................really really scared! all i can say is bill ballance better hope he never gets elkas ;D
Pictures!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
daaaaammmnn. that thing is nice.
aww, shes a beauuuty.(croc hunter-steve irwin)
That is a clean quad, Congrats on the nice ride
Here it the same pic, but with my camera
[attachment deleted by admin]
here is a pic of a bad azz 450 yamaha of course
[attachment deleted by admin]
Honda328I signing for his new ride
[attachment deleted by admin]
1st ride on the new ride
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D Happy man there ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Dreth seating on the new ride
[attachment deleted by admin]
All loaded up ready to go to the speed ride now ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nice bike man, great pics also..That last one looks like the lady in the background is mad. ;D
Great looking quad,enjoy it. See ya @ speed ride.
That is awsome. Congrats.