im not sure of alot of the names but i do know that mudrat & lost cause were out there
[attachment deleted by admin]
here is mudrat! he was hurt and still came in 3rd in the 1st moto
[attachment deleted by admin]
roostem out Jeff ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
look at the camera man at work :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
heres david passing kurt for the lead on the 1st lap but kurt would later get the lead back and win
[attachment deleted by admin]
lap 2 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
lap 3 THE PASS
[attachment deleted by admin]
giovoni air it out! his quad was running bad though
[attachment deleted by admin]
bartow mx! good riding and a great save
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
i believe this is kyle. he was 3rd on a stock 450r :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
:o
[attachment deleted by admin]
as you can tell........THE GOD FATHER CREW came out! great hosts ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
we had a great time except having to wait 3 hours to watch the quad A class run >:(
Great pictures as always !!!
I want to send out a big congrats to all of our ATP riders. They took the top positions in most of the quad classes !!
Jeff Davis
Brett Jones
David Bohnstadt
Kyle "The Champ"
Giovanni Colon
Kirk Kennedy
Jen Albright
PS, kyle got ATP'D, lol
"The Godfather's" YFZ. We met some new friends today who were really cool. Enjoyed talking with you guys, looking forward to a ride w/you.
[attachment deleted by admin]
We are "in the family business" now ;D sporting our new shirts. Thanks for your hospitality and the shade behind your trailer too.
[attachment deleted by admin]
MX moto from the starting lineup
[attachment deleted by admin]
Training up a child the right way ;D We asked this little dude to ride for us and without losing a beat, he said "I don't ride without a helmet" and went off to get it! :) way to go!
[attachment deleted by admin]
The next wave of ATV, all electric! Dad built this from parts off a power wheels Jeep. Complete with "first generation" Elka springs!
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
bud's: dreth, T2Raptor, Honda328i
[attachment deleted by admin]
Thanks for sharing the cool pics.
Great pics guys, had a great time hanging out and picking your new quad, now I cait wait to go riding. ;)
;D Cool pics guys. But I dont think I could have made the ride with my bad back.
Here are a couple that I took!
2 of my son on his new 50cc!
[attachment deleted by admin]
1-Cutter get some good air!
2-David by the Grandstand!
[attachment deleted by admin]
1-I think this was Kyle
2- Don't know who this was!
[attachment deleted by admin]
David B. in pic one and G-man in pic 2!
[attachment deleted by admin]
More!
[attachment deleted by admin]
and some more!
[attachment deleted by admin]
G-man with a leg kick, and almost disastrous landing!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: mudrat on August 16, 2005, 04:00:20 PM
Here are a couple that I took!
2 of my son on his new 50cc!
Your boy was quite the rider! He sure smoked the whole pack of dirt bikes. :)
Thank you, he is trying real hard, this is only his 3rd month (7th Race) on a quad!
I was a little surprised at the Turn-out of Mini Quads, hopefully it will pick up at future ftr events!
great pics
great pics guys! jeff cutter looks like a pro already .awasome ;D
Man! I missed a great race! I already can't wait for the next one 8) This season is going to top all ;D Record turn outs for this race I heard. Hopefully the whole series will go that way!
Jen #47: Are you going to make Bartow?
CUTTER IS OFF THE CHAIN ;D ;) 8)
He has not stopped talking about it yet! I am just excited that he is so into it and can't wait to Race agian!
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on August 16, 2005, 11:45:56 PM
Man! I missed a great race! I already can't wait for the next one 8) This season is going to top all ;D Record turn outs for this race I heard. Hopefully the whole series will go that way!
Jen #47: Are you going to make Bartow?
I am going to try to make every MX that I can...but I have a feeling things will get hectic when GNCC , FTR HS, & FTR QS get started ;D
I had a good time at Thundercross...I think I am finally getting somewhat comfortable on an MX track - but I have a long way to go ;D I have allot of determination...I will work at it until I feel completely comfortable ;) I think I would be faster if they would put some trees on the track...LoL!!!!
Jen
Hey Jen--
It was nice to meet you and Phil. If I do recall there was one tree that we had to go around. I hope to get to know yall even better. Trying to learn the ropes for Quad rep and be available takes a little getting use to. But I 'll figure it out.
Phil--
That was some good racing. Congrats on the 2nd overall. Next time........................ well you know I'll give it my best. I just couldn't keep you from passing me in all those craters. lol
It was good to meet you also,it was a good time. i hope to make a few more races this year but with the harescrambles starting it will be tough.
phil
Do u guys ride 2 storkes to?
They rode YFZ450's... ;)
Thundercross video!!
Asphalt dragon was able to compile my video from Thundercross last month and put it together in a clip. Thanks Chris! Enjoy!!: :)
http://www.atvflorida.net/asphaltdragon/Thundercross.wmv
good job ASPHALT! Keep that camera ready for OCT. 1st at seminole ;)
Way cool video. Dreth I feel like a sissy, these guys make those back double seem like a cake walk.
Next time out, we will nail them!
Great pics. and vids. I love thundercross. ;D